Good morning check-in

Zeppelin is one of my all time favorite bands!

Thanks for sharing :+1:

2 Likes

Good morning to all you guys and have a blessed day my friend’s

2 Likes

Good Morning :slight_smile: I Love you all. AHH AHH AHHH AHHHH Staying Alive STAYING ALIVE !!!

3 Likes

Uploading: 20210407_015508_1.gif…

Love you too fam! I woke up in the middle 9f the night & saw you were live but I had to fall back asleep but I will definitely catch you in the next one stay blessed stay lifted :pray::green_heart::100::sunglasses:

1 Like

2 Likes

Good morning yall it sure has been quiet on here lately

2 Likes

!!! I thought living in a dessert you didn’t have pollen and all the other trappings of green landscape?

When I look at my pool I have a little island growing at one end. It has stringy seeds, clusters of little green round pods (looks like little green grape clusters) ‘helicoptor’ seeds…all with a layer of yellow pollen on top…yuck!!

Spring has sprung in VA! First pool guests of the year LOL

1 Like

Oh we have astronomical pollen counts…Years ago it was called the “Greening of the Valley” as more and more residents imported plants…as the population grew (less than 1 million when I moved here (like 700,000) to now over 3 million. Green lawns, trees, bushes…now it is all outlawed…certain plants are no longer allowed to be grown. We have the highest pollen counts in the nation…What used to be an Oasis for allergy sufferers is now a pitfall…it effects everyone!

2 Likes

Good morning! Im still kicking still working on regulating my health & I finally have the same neurologist that told me 12yrs ago my disease ataxia cant cause what I was going through than or it cant cause what im going through now & 12yrs later we are on the same page & they are taking it seriously & going to schedule me mri to show how much damage my disease has caused to my spinal cord & brain stem & im doing it the right way with all herbal supplements like teas especially chaga,turkey tail & lions mane etc but once again they refer me to try micro dosing with either golden teacher ,penis envy or blue something mushrooms but cant help me get them bc they aren’t legal yet lol so I have to get the spores & try growing them myself ugh but im keeping my faith & once I get caught up ill be adding lots of content much :cupid: to all stay lifted :v: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t have a clue! I remember when I was growing up the next door neighbor had allergies and the Dr. Recommended they move to Nevada or AZ. My how things have changed! Lawns, trees and bushes “outlawed”?! That is such a surprise to me!

GOOD EVENING FAMILY!! Love you all and think of yall often.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNoZ401sf4b/?igshid=1ockd824en0i7

3 Likes

2 Likes

Bryant, how goes everything? Hope all is working out well in your grows…Could not access your Instagram…
Good morning to all. We each will face our demons out there but remember, you are not alone

2 Likes

May your day be peaceful and productive

3 Likes

1 Like

Hey Friends and Fam :slight_smile: How are yall today

7 Likes

looks like a forest in there…dang…could use some as I’m in between…waiting on flowering and used up my stock…Wifey has been partaking extra heavily lately…poor gal

2 Likes

Good morning to all you guys and have a blessed day got something that works really well tieing limbs down works great@MDBUDS thought you might like it

1 Like

2 Likes