Good morning check-in

New dispensaries are popping up all over this town!

This one’s in the middle of construction

They want to push the same thing they did here in the valley…if you live withing 25 mi of one, you cannot grow

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking!

Nah @LuckilyCharmed did IG take you down if so let us know & ill start a #bringbackluckilycharmed hope all are doing well much :cupid: to all fam!!

1 Like

Good morning to all you guys and have a blessed day my friend’s

2 Likes

Good morning to all you guys and welcome to the jungle

1 Like

Ok so I am concerned. Has anyone heard from @kmac03 lately? I have not heard from my friend in over 10 days on any social media or this forum, and that’s unlike her. Hoping things are ok.

4 Likes

She pops in here and there…An inspector came in and took her plants and understandably I think she is upset…

2 Likes

Hi! Sometimes I’m put on restriction.

3 Likes

I’m not feeling so lady like in my thoughts so…I guess I shall go plant some things.

3 Likes

Y’all stop putting me on restriction. And because I know someone somewhere gets a rise out of it, I’ll even…

Please stop putting me on restriction on this forum.

Thank you. No gaslighting required.

Good Morning! How are y’all! I love you.

Edit…you are so going to hate restricting me to one thread…

Also, from my partner just now:

“You’re like Michael on the Office, except your cluelessness doesn’t end up with people getting their feelings hurt. People get their feelings hurt when you finally tell them how the f**k it is.”

Is this a compliment??? :thinking:

3 Likes

Good morning fellow cannabis crazies!

4 Likes

I never thought this thread would die… I hoped to comeback and see y’all carrying on Saying good morning for ever. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Whoops didn’t mean to post some pics multiple times

2 Likes

Morning! :sunrise: Beautiful plants you have there.

2 Likes

Good morning to all you guys and have a blessed day.yes i was wondering what happened to it

1 Like

Hey there Miss Lady. Hope you’re staying cool in this heat. Hi and good morning @kmac03 @Daddy1971

here’s what’s next

2 Likes

Try again? It’s all blurred. I hope you aren’t driving? (Sorry, can’t help myself)

2 Likes

Hey Bryant, it has been a while…morning to you and everyone else…Nice grow…

1 Like

I need to start a new journal. Do I just add it to a current thread? It’s a totally different, organized, and methodical set up. I also went back to basics with straight Coco, so LOTS of documentation because I forgot how much work it was, but I wanted to challenge myself.

Leaving this here because I’m about to forget: Ingoing PPMs at 228, outgoing 142. This is good, right? We’re eating properly? Appearance seems good enough, I just want to double check since it’s been a minute.

2 Likes