Good morning check-in

Good Morning and Blessed day to everyone!!! Bryant Here and I wanted to tell a you Lovely Cannabis connoisseurs Hello :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Well good morning @LuckilyCharmed. Alls well in Ohio after 1st winter storm. No power, had to bring my girl up from basement grow tent - COLD!! Put her in dark bedroom closet lol. This is GDP photo just changed 12/12.

And I’m chopping my WW auto today. Very excited.

Have amazing Blessed day.

12 Likes

I just love this plant it reminds me of the Maytag washer guy when he bulks up lol

5 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Beautiful Specimens !!

3 Likes

@Adcrag that white widow looking :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed i sleep late in winter but Gmorning :laughing: oops i left the coffee pot on last night

4 Likes

@Adcrag Way To Go! what a battle plan. it’s not easy beating mother nature. Looks Like You Win

3 Likes

I enjoy being able to sleep in, however lately I have to get up about 3 or 4 o’clock in the morning and do what I need to in my tent before I head to work and everything else so I can’t sleep in. Lucky you though :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

@Adcrag Let me know how much you hey from the WW

2 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed you’re a Hero and carrying the weight of the Country. Thank You

3 Likes

@Highigan, that WW is chopped & hanging . I’ll keep ya posted

8 Likes

@Adcrag trim the leaves off for Max Flavor be sure and save them for extra fun

2 Likes

@Adcrag your plants are Loaded. i’m thinking i might get a few autos. i’ve never grown them before

4 Likes

Thank you Ganja ma. :slight_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::star_struck::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@Adcrag gorgeous!!! Cannot wait to see what your dried bud looks like, gonna be so nice :fire:

4 Likes

@Kronic Evening Bro, Hug the Wife for us tell her Happy Holidays from all us

3 Likes

@Kronic also tell her she got lots of new fam to make Space Brownies for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Good Morning Everyone!!! I hope everybody has a blessed day so make sure you take and puff on a good joint , rip a good dab and stay lifted!!! Happy Holidays

5 Likes

Hello everyone:) Hope your day is blessed!!

4 Likes

Let’s do it! I haven’t either. However, I have to wait to justify the expense just now.

3 Likes