Good morning check-in

Good morning all sorry for my absence been focusing on my health besides my cerebellar atrophy which is shrinkage of my cerebellum all problems aren’t gonna go away but my intestinal tract & stomach is being repaired from all the herbal & lions mane & all other medicinal mushrooms besides psilocybin mushroom which I really want to try to micro dose but cant find a legitimate source any help there? Would be appreciated but my health is upto 70% besides some anxiety & not being able to get more than 4hrs sleep in a 24hr period thats taking a toll on me but the lions mane has cut the nerve pain by more than 50%. & the support I have gotten from here & instagram gods_given_vindication420 has been awesome & I could never thank you all enough :heart: :pray::100::sunglasses: may all have a blessed day love you all :v: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good Morning, Y’all! :city_sunrise:

Have a great day! :v:t2:

4 Likes

You to my heavenly angel :innocent: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

God’s creations!! Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Good morning to all you guys and have a blessed day

2 Likes

Good Morning, Y’all!

You know me, I’m a geek in many ways. This morning, I’m choosing to geek out in this way:

In willing of future earthly days,
There shall arise, strong to creative life,
Forces of good which - carried through the gate
Of earthly death and pain -
Give certain Life and Warmth in Spirit-land.

In future earthly days, when peacefully
The Spirit, working through the vale of Earth
Will bear the revelation of His power of Will
With grace and healing through the Souls of Men
Then will there live in man - his inmost strength of being -
The noble will, which faithfully fulfills
The deed of sacrifice at the Gate of Death.

~ Rudolf Steiner, Verses and Meditations

Look at all the sacrifices we have made to get to this day. Thank you for your contribution to the world.

I hope you don’t mind I shared this with you. I have found recently that most think when I speak/write, etc. they either love it or think I’m trying to shove religion down their throat. For context, Creator, to me = my biological parents, their parents, etc. as well as the Creator.

I hope y’all have a fantastic day. Much love and peace. :v:t2: :star_struck:

4 Likes

You have have a blessed day​:pray::v::green_heart::100:

3 Likes

Good morning to all you guys and have a blessed day my friend’s

2 Likes

Hello everyone!! Good Morning. I Hope this message finds everyone in good health and happiness. I love you all!!! Stay Beautiful and handsome all yous

1 Like

Good morning fellow growers, here’s Praying that all is well.

3 Likes

Good morning cannabis compadres :sun_with_face:

Sunshine and low 70’s in northern Nevada today!

The birds are loving it

1 Like

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood, won’t you be my neighbor?

3 Likes

I just did a mental flip flop. I was expecting Mr. Rogers himself and got Tom Hanks. Sort of like thinking you are going to drink a soda and it’s milk. Though neither gentleman is disgusting like milk.

1 Like

1 Like

Good morning all, Happy Blessed Easter :pray:t4::hugs::pray:t4:.

Wish you & your family a great day

2 Likes

Wanna know something REALLY embarrassing? After 33+ years in the military we are finally here in IL, and it just dawned on me that we have been here (in THIS house, in this SAME town) for over 15 years… I have never lived in ANY home in my life at ANY time more than 10 years…Ha-ha! in regards to @Mrb53004 post, we have boxes downstairs in our basement still BOXED from our stay in Panama in 1989!!! Yikes! Do I even wanna open any of them? (Heck, I think I have some boxes still packed from when Hubby and I met at Holloman AFB NM in '84!) They are older than my son who is 34… That’s humbling folks! LOL! :wink: :seedling:
Stay safe, sane and healthy!

1 Like

That is definitely more stability than moving like a military brat without being one. I started kinder through 6th grade, each year, in a different school, and my parents were not military…My heritage is Russian Gypsy Jew on mom’s side…we moved all the time. Eventually I lived in so many different places in NY we went full circle and I knew people EVERYWHERE…Longest I ever stayed in 1 place was the last house i bought in 2009. I lived there for 5 years…I had 2 kids, one in 2008 and one in 2012…When I moved to the home (rented) I am in now, I threw out ALL Remanence of homeowner - tools, lifelong crap, etc. Now I have a NEW set of stored boxes…we just replace things. Not embarrassing at all, it is OUR HERITAGE of who we are. Sent you a private email…we can talk there

It’s springtime in northern Nevada

2 Likes

Aha! now I know why my nose hasn’t stopped running for days and my eyes are burning…It’s SPRINGTIME!!!Break out the LED

2 Likes