Good morning check-in

Good morning!

I feel like it’s afternoon already and it’s only 6:36am. I think I now know why my Grandma was always dressed and ready by the time I would get up in the morning. :joy:

I do have to say, when I woke up at 3 something, I did hear the birds singing so I wonder if our Earth :earth_americas: is settling back at her poles? :thinking: Did y’all know that? This time last year, we had two moons and I know of a ship that sailed to the Antarctic to study such a thing. Wonder if they correlate? :thinking: These are facts, not opinions.

I hope each one of you has a fantastic day! Much love and peace! :v::purple_heart::herb:

PS: Gelato on board because I am hoping for more sleep.

I’m watching y’all. :eyes:

3 Likes

Good morning to all you guys and have a blessed day

1 Like

Good morning! Rain starting here, getting ready to hunker down for the storms headed this way.

Stay safe & happy growing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hurricane season! Woot!

Stay safe!

3 Likes

@kmac03 ionic filters and air purifiers do take static out of air.

1 Like

I had to sit here for a minute with this. Now, I remember why I asked. :grin:

1 Like

Actually hurricane season in June - Dec. With Sept. being usually the worst for my area. This is just a very bad storm with the possibility of tornado’s.

1 Like

Thanks for keeping an eye on me @kmac03 !

Love the pic!

1 Like

You are living in my hometown, right?

The weather always falls outside of the definitions for it there. I’m sure you have experienced or are aware of a hurricane in one corner while simultaneously having tornados touch down and/or water spouts in the other?

Either way, it’s an ‘R’ month, good time to get some fresh oysters once they are churned up.

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: Inserting more words here.

1 Like

Good morning to all you guys and have a blessed day

DE (food grade, Totally safe for plants) in a duster for top & bottoms of leaves, a little on the soil. WEAR A MASK while applying DE

Spring has sprung in northern Nevada

4 Likes

She looks so soft, doesn’t she? How did you get so close?

1 Like

I walk right under her on my way to my front door :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s awesome!! She’s the same you took pictures of before. How about that!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Same spot. Possibly the same dove from last year!

Cool of you to remember! :peace_symbol::purple_heart:

Here she is moments ago (I’m working in the yard)

2 Likes

It is cool of me to remember. Thank you for helping me. :v:t2:

2 Likes

Hi!

Does anyone have a need for these stickers? I might have some more stashed somewhere. Let me know.

:v:t2:

1 Like

Good morning hope everyone has a blessed day

3 Likes