Good morning check-in

I got kids for that! :crazy_face: Remember, I am almost 70 and have 2 pre teens. They keep me active enough, especially since I yanked them from school in September when we all got Covid. I figured it was a good time to TAKE A YEAR OFF, wait for the WORLD to either settle down or blow up.

I am hesitant to say “”""“My front yard (southern exposure) is in the low 80’s”"""" wish I could grow there

2 Likes

Can we not? Someone already tried that and I felt/heard it.

2 Likes

Good morning fellow Canna Growers! It is Saturday morning January 16, its 30 degrees snow on the ground in Southwest Missouri. Hope everybody is healthy and happy today and has a wonderful day!:v:

2 Likes

Good morning to all you and have a blessed day

2 Likes

Morning, Y’all!

I overslept and woke up running, but then I stopped and realized, “Hey, I actually slept.” I’ll take my small victories no matter how they arrive.

I hope each one of you have a great day. Much love and peace! :v:t2: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Good morning!!! Soooooooo were you like running in your sleep or you hit the ground running. Im curious lol

1 Like

Only shooting stars fit the mold…your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

2 Likes

Hahaha! Well, what I meant was, “I hit the ground running,” but you aren’t supposed to have seen my mistake. Also, I definitely wasn’t running, I’m not sure why I used that. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Wuuuttttt?? I don’t think I’ve had enough coffee yet to quite understand. However, if I’m interjecting myself into a conversation, just feel free to carry on. I’ll forget about it in five minutes or less.

1 Like

no, just another song that popped in my head becasue of the “hit the ground running” comment
Smash Mouth ALL STAR

when the poker is done, you can now listen to 2 songs

2 Likes

now I’ve got an ear worm. lol Thank you bro

1 Like

the hit the ground running part sparked this song into @Mrb53004 head lol.

1 Like

I absolutely love that I’m not the only one who gets songs triggered by conversation.

@LuckilyCharmed, what’s happening over here? Haven’t heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

1 Like

All is well. Been getting up way early for work and its been snowing till today. Today I got stuck in the mudd :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey glad you made it out the cold. Someone was just asking about ya.

Take care

2 Likes

Ugh. That’s no fun. I’ve done it with an ambulance before, but not a rig like yours. Stay warm and safe!

1 Like

Oh NOooooo Mr Billllllll!
No getting stuck in the mud allowed

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::birthday::birthday: wrong, just wrong!!!

3 Likes

I have a question for you is MR.Bill’s still open in Vegas? That used to be the only head shop I could find in Vegas in the late 70s early 80s