Good morning check-in

Good morning fellow Growers Here in Southwest Missouri it’s 48 and cloudy and going to get cold and crappy and snow tomorrow. I wish we had a February outside planting date but we don’t dare do anything till after April 20th in this part of the state or country. In Missouri it’s illegal to grow outdoors even with a permit to grow. Have a great day fellow Growers peace

1 Like

Decorate and paint your closet to look like outdoors and you are good to go! When I lived in NYC, I had an apartment that was like a prison cell…no windows. I painted scenes and built window frames to bring outside in. Springtime indoors. Time it right and you can transplant everything outside when things are right. I am going t start my photo’s soon in 1 gal containers so they will be ready for the yard by End of Feb…We have had February’s where we were already hitting 90F. That is what happens when you live in the desert valley.

1 Like

I know what you’re talkin about Vegas is one of my favorite cities. When I was working on the Four Queens addition in the late 70s early 80s we would work from 2 in the morning till like 6:30 or 8 and then it was too darn hot to do any more iron work and we’d get off the building. I hated that big thermometer on the top of Union Plaza blaring the temperature at us all night. Okay this is a little off topic so have a good day peace

1 Like

Nothing is off topic here my friend

Looks like a Good Morning checkin to me!

1 Like

Vegas… If I ever go to electric Daisy carnival I will be dropping by to say Hi

The smell when the fly is frying makes me gipp

1 Like

Good Morning!

I’m not sure what @Sid8ted and @DollarBill are cooking for breakfast, but I will pass and just drink my coffee. :upside_down_face:

I recommend not being glued to the news is better for your health. I am going to be walking my little yard today to figure out where things should go. I also need to get a soil test. Does anyone know, should I be testing front, sides, back?

I hope y’all have a peaceful day today! :v:t2: <3

1 Like

test many random spots all over the yard. That would be my best guess. if you can . leave numbered Popsicles sticks with a number where u collected the soil samples at that way you can pinpoint which result is for which sample location

2 Likes

GOOD MORNING YALL!!! FINALLY A DAY OFF WORK!! And its snowing again. weeehawww

2 Likes

Thank you for that! I could just see me wandering aimlessly around. Hahaha!

PS: How much Passiflora do you have left? I’m gathering boxes together today.

1 Like

Geesh, my daughter goes to that stuff. Now I realize I am REALLY OLD

1 Like

about half the bottle or more. :smiley: I have a package put together for you. Im waiting on my stickers and that kyles cherry ak to get here so I can finish up and send it off with all the energy I intend to send it off with. Question. You don’t mind a variety do you?

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting anything, so no, I don’t mind. I’m nervous about the CherryAK, it seems like she wants to be challenging, which I’m down for, but I hope I don’t kill her. However, I think I may pair with some more HPS. I have realized that HPS likes to visit in dreams, so I have a journey to fulfill. She also likes particular things, I’ve discovered.

Thank you!

1 Like

3 deg c here in central london on lockdown ,I’ve been busy online shopping buying some carnivorous plants for my gnat problem but hey everything’s cool here :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Try some horsetail tea. Took care of my problem lickety split. Just don’t get any on your leaves.

1 Like

bahahabahahah Mike you prolly won’t believe me, but I’ve seen people as old as 80 at a Festival like that. Having a blast. I always go and talk with them and ask them, what made you want to come to this type of festival. They say the energy and they feel like they’re 20 again.

1 Like

Good morning fellow Growers!! 30 F and snowing here in South West Missouri. Have a blessed day all

2 Likes

Just for that, an image of snow under a microscope. I’m unsure who to credit the image to as there wasn’t one listed and the person who posted it said they didn’t take it either. If you happen to run across the owner, let me know so I can give proper credit. Otherwise, enjoy it like I am. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

same here

2 Likes