Good morning check-in

It a SUCCESS, because its YOURS!!

1 Like

Glad I could be of help, My Friend. :v:

2 Likes

Great to hear. I am glad you got another tent and light. What is your second …describe for all to know. And post me a pic once in a while to watch them grow. I got backtracked with a damaged in shipment driver on my new light and looks like it will be a while before I can get that second space up and running. I am having the MOST difficult time trying to decide what to propagate…that is what happens when you have too many choices. And as we approach spring (and that is soon here in Vegas), I start to think about popping some photo strains. Then you and MDBuds and others with all this talking / doing this breeding, it is like I want to jump back on that ship. This is what happened to me before, I want to drink the ocean and last time it burned me out
Then Kronic and maybe others, starting this contest got me going too. Now I think about seeding in 1 gal cloth bags and doing a SOG of about 20 containers. I have enough room and hopefully, within a month, will have my new light…Then I will share the details.

3 Likes

Good morning to all you Beautiful people… and ugly ones too. lol I know Mike will be asking about them too lol. Im sorry about your luck @Mrb53004.

5 Likes

Good morning to all sorry I’ve been missing ive been working on electic fence for my live stock having problems from Coyote’s killing my chicken and I’ve been hunting them

We use cow placenta to draw them in from miles away. Its like crack for most predators and scavengers alike.

1 Like

Yea useing rabbit call ive got 4 of them haven’t seen or heard anymore in few days

1 Like

Alot farmers around here keep a jackass with there cows and sheep’s there like a watch dog

Goooooood Moooooooorning!!! So its a bit warmer today

1 Like

3 Likes

Good morning to all have a blessed day

1 Like

Good Morning Cannabis Cultivators

Partly sunny with a high around 57 :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Hi all, Pray you are warm & safe

1 Like

Yeah…summer is on its way…NOT

1 Like

This is not summer, but its beautiful. My GDP is probably another week or so. Thoughts

Still learning, I see cloudy trichomes & amber pistils. What do ya’ll see??

3 Likes

The flower tops look very frosty. The trichomes are plentiful!

Here’s a good rule of thumb to help you decide readiness:

1 Like

Thanks, I’m wait for some amber trichomes

4 Likes

Good morning to all you guys have a blessed day

3 Likes

Good Morning Yall! it started raining up here in Iowa this morning. 42 ° f right now. woohooo.

2 Likes

Morning World…Starting to hit 70’s here in Vegas. Nights are moving up to 45-50. Gotta get my photo period kids going so they can be ready to hit the garden / yard for Feb.

2 Likes