Good morning check-in

I’m alive and well but not necessarily healthy. :joy:

1 Like

Good morning, Y’all!

I hope your have a great day today!

@MDBuds, you good or are you being facetious?

2 Likes

How are your little clones?

Who are you talking to?

1 Like

I hit reply to you, but it didn’t load. :thinking::thinking: You my friend. :smiley:

1 Like

They are still alive. Two male clone attempts, one female. I probably should have taken another female, but I was already late in doing so.

@MDBuds, how long should I be waiting to see if it’s successful?

I need to conjure Dr. Grinspoon, Shishkaberry regular (Message to the Universe)

2 Likes

Good morning everyone hope all are well. We in S W MO we are under a Winter storm watch with 2" of rain turning to 3" of snow by noon tomorrow!! Sounds like a power outage to me. Have a Fantastic day everyone :v:

2 Likes

Burr​:cold_face::cold_face: it’s cold here, but no freezing rain or snow. Be warm & safe.

2 Likes

Good morning all. Pray everyone has a good day.

2 Likes

You too!!! Its cold here too. 31 degrees

1 Like

@kmac03 I was being facetious. :joy:

1 Like

@kmac03 2 to 3 weeks is the average for clones to root properly. Some root sooner, some take longer.

2 Likes

Hi From My Little Temple :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me take advantage of your knowledge. I’ll try to be more mindful. :v::pray:

2 Likes

It’s still exciting isn’t it? I’ve just told my hubs to hurry up and figure it out because I’m about to tear up this yard, Keep using your impetus to find your way, you won’t steer you wrong. Your plants are just gorgeous!! :sparkler::herb::tanabata_tree::heart:

Good Morning Yall!!!

1 Like

Good morning fellow growers! Hope all is well with everyone. :v:

Morning everyone. It is a NEW day. Maybe I can look at my girls less than 20 times today. Part of my New Years resolution…stop staring at them, it does not make them grow faster. I also tend to go overboard the more I watch them. I just can’t resist playing with them. I am so anal about this, geesh!
@LuckilyCharmed - how is the new grow going? How much tent space do you have?

2 Likes

Good mornin’, good mornin’ to you
When the band began to play
The stars were shinin’ bright
Now the milkman’s on his way
It’s too late to say goodnight
So, good mornin’, good mornin’
Sunbeams will soon smile through
Good mornin’, good mornin’, to you
And you, and you, and you!!!

@Mrb53004 they’re starting their little stretch towards the light. and growing day by day.

1 Like

sorry I was so busy at work this week that I Had to beat feet everywhere lol

I’ve a new light now thanks to @kmac03. I’ve got a new tent to set up as well so things will be changing tomorrow. Today , I get to help harvest 68 plants. 0_0

4 Likes