Good morning check-in

She looks so purple & frosty!! Well done dude, she’s gonna smoke smooth

1 Like

@dmtscravey who you donating seeds to?? I grow strictly indoors, Ohio may never make our medicine completely legal igh😡.

Any woo let me know. Thanks

1 Like

https://softsecrets.com/gb/2020/02/26/washing-buds-after-harvest-for-a-cleaner-smoke/ @dmtscravey .

1 Like

I might be mistaken, but I thought there was some donation thing going on before I acted like a menopausal Medusa. Anywho, need seeds? I have a few more outside of donation.

PS: I can’t tell on my phone if you are talking to me? Disregard if not.

2 Likes

@kmac03 email me if you’ve got seeds needing a home [email protected].

1 Like

I copy that. Email shortly because I actually have to get up off my rear and do stuff.

2 Likes

Wow I had never even considered doing that but I suppose if you grow in a dirty area it’s worth the time fortunately I have a pretty sterile grow room so I don’t believe I’ll be trying it anytime soon. But thanks for the info.

1 Like

Email incoming. :v::heart:

2 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed GORGEOUS!!! SO PROUD MAN! Absolutely a beast grow and I can’t wait to see more you do!

1 Like

Should I delete this, Y’all?

2 Likes

Mike @Mrb53004 right. Not getting to comfortable through

4 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed what strain is this? Is she photo? If so, I would consider leaving some behind and re-veg a little (if you got the space in your tent).
@Adcrag we shouted this out quite some time ago - trading / sharing seeds. Me, MDBuds, Bryant…have been mailing seeds back and forth. What can you handle (space / containers) for another grow. If you look at

you will see some of the seeds we were / are trading. I do have some surplus and am willing to share.
[email protected]

Okay I just want to throw this out there I would be willing to trade some photo fem seeds for some high-cbd strain or 1to1 strain seeds if anybody would be interested. [email protected]. I have Skywalker, Skywalker Girl Scout cookie cross and gelato seeds on the way here from hgcc. I would be willing to trade one or two of them.

1 Like

I just love those buds on those plants what strain is that? The color is so awesome and just the sparkle and all great job!!

1 Like

@dmtscravey Red Poison Auto from Sweetseeds. Theyve a few beautiful stains.

@Mrb53004 That plant is blueberry bliss thats in the clear container. all autos. except 3 seedlings and a mom i got

1 Like

Thanks…as an auto - no re-veg…take her down and dry her up and cure her out.

1 Like

Hi Bryant @LuckilyCharmed what’s the green top container in your tent?? Still need to address low humidity & temp before next grow.

Just found my timer on light was jacked, hope Mz Brandi will be ok with light correction.

Have great day

@dmtscravey pm me your email so I can keep track of it. I’ll be breeding and have some high cbd seeds.

1 Like

Good Morning everyone!!! I sincerely hope everyone is doing good and healthy!!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes