Getting color out of my Gelato

We have had three days with high of 50 and lows mid 40’s. Tent temp is 67 lights on and prob upper 40’s at night. This is what I got today out of one of my Gelato’s. Seemed like overnight but took a full 3 days to color up. Beautiful colors and a head of cauliflower.

18 Likes

That looks awesome good job :+1:

4 Likes

Beautiful job sir. Keep us updated on it.

3 Likes

Will do. I have taken so many pics (over a thousand lol) of the whole grow should copy my journal from ilgm and stay with my seed bank.

3 Likes

Beautiful coloring @Lynyrdsky !

Looks really nice :+1::v:

2 Likes

Thanks. Not bad for a first time grow.

2 Likes

That is indeed looking amazing! Well done! Have you tried ice water flush? If not you may like the results.

2 Likes

@Lynyrdsky that does look amazing!! I’ll be looking forward to seeing more posts!

2 Likes

You know it may had been the last water job as the water temp may have been only in the upper 40’s equal to the outside tent temp. Never thought of that til you mentioned that.

3 Likes

@Lynyrdsky absolutely gorgeous!!! Don’t worry we’re working on a badass grow diaries for our community so you can make use of the 1000s if pictures you have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: also serious beautiful plant! Much love! Happy growing! :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@Lynyrdsky man I can’t wait to see those pics.

2 Likes

Here is a Sour Diesel Auto. I just partial harvested the center today.

She is 100 days old today. My memorial smoke.

7 Likes

Just did surgery on my Sour Diesel Auto today. Pics above.

Sweet Bud, Great Job

2 Likes

@Lynyrdsky We Indoor imitate cold weather and get crazy things to happen that never seem to hurt the quality. Wtg! the weather and you have timing going on :grin:

1 Like

Looks nice mate I have a few gelatos going. Mine are starting to color up too

6 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes

That looks awesome! I’m also growing Gelato.

Gorgeous plants man :heart_eyes: :fire::100:

2 Likes