Getting close bubblegum haze

So everything i have grown has been seeds out the bags i have got over the last year, Its almost time to harvest. The big girl is i think a bubblegum haze, an the clone is off one of my Mac1 plants which originally i only had 1 Mac1 seed. I flipped the lights on November 16 to the 20th give or take but looking at the trichomes on the bubblegum they are clear maybe some are alil cloudy, but I was wondering if anyone has ever grown a bubblegum haze, just trying to get alil more knowledge on her i have read alot nothing to informative to me, Any help would be much appreciated

4 Likes

Mac1 clone almost 10 weeks

7 Likes

I love Super Silver, so it looks like I’m going to have to try Bubblegum now. She’s a beauty! :star_struck: Mac1 looks like she’s cloudy, but my vision is shite right this moment. @Khatru, I just derped trying to find a link to your image on trichomes. Can you help?

2 Likes

Here it is @kmac03 :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Yeah I know the basics of the trichomes, but like the bubblegum they say 8 to 10 weeks her chomes are still pretty clear, so even though they say 8 to 10, she could still go 10 or 11 going by the trichomes is that sound right?? I still trying to figure out how to tag or add people when I have questions, but the Mac is awesome strain to grow if you can find seeds i lucked out on my last grow an accumulated a few!!

4 Likes

I always go by trichomes and not by weeks.

The timing is an estimate, trichs are the evidence :+1::v:

5 Likes

Agreed, @Khatru. I don’t start timing my flowering until pistils appear. I have one girl now is is about two weeks behind everyone else, but she also has a companion plant, so I just let her do her thing.

2 Likes

Gotcha I appreciate the help

3 Likes

Hahaha! I can sure clear a room.

2 Likes

And you don’t even have to yell “FIRE!” :fire::fire:

Just kidding :heartpulse::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

No, it’s true. It’s my superpower. :v:t2:

2 Likes

@Hippy1978 I have had all mine run a week or 2 longer than they say, the lemon haze I grew went 11.5 weeks. Part of it is our specific soil, i believe. As well as environmental factors. And of course there is the marketing aspect if it.

Either way that is a beautiful grow and a great looking plant.

2 Likes

Appreciate the info thats exactly what I was looking for

3 Likes

couple close ups of the bubblegum haze

5 Likes

Ok so its going on week 13 here are a couple pics, wondering what all the new green stuff is in the buds???

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 @kmac03 @DollarBill @

1 Like

You running hot? Looks like pretty high on the N…They are so close I would let them ride. When your N is high in flower, it starts re-flowering…You are getting new bud growth

1 Like

@Mrb53004 I haven’t feed them anything but water probably since week 9 :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I’m not sure what the new green is, the nutes aging out? If an auto, I know nothing about how they work. However, didn’t @Rye post something recently about foxtailing and @MDBuds about rodelization? Why do they look so different or am I just making stuff up? Y’all will have to bear with me as it feels like I have flashlight beaming in one of my eyes today. Go snow!

3 Likes