Getting close bubblegum haze

Then your soil is ALIVE!!! 4 weeks on water only and they look like this…Are you running high temps? CO2?..

1 Like

No C02, 73 temp, 38 humidity its only in a 2 1/2gallon pot, miracle grow organic soil, I have about 50 holes in the bottom of it for drainage, an when I water i give her a plentiful drink, no auto @

2 Likes

@kmac03 no auto, lol its actually from a bag I had back in the summer, had one seed in it, and what do you she turned out to be a beautiful lady!!!

2 Likes

Hahahaha! You see what’s about to happen in one of my tents, right? I’m about to drown. It’s happened to me before, thankfully, I only have three this time.

But, seriously though, can you please tell me what’s going on with your girl? Does it look different? It does to me, but I’m looking through one eye.

1 Like

Some pics I had my flash on I did a couple with an a couple without an posted both, thats what you are seeing lol your fine its not your eyes, everything I have grown has been from bags I’ve found seeds in

2 Likes

She’s just beautiful. :star_struck:

1 Like

@kmac03, my very 1st was a year ago pretty in February I harvested my 1st lady, its was from a bag I had, turned out being an auto I honestly didn’t know that was possible, I thought it was GDP guessing, but it turned out beautifully the top bud was 16 inches tall an weighed 73 grams dry an was just shy of the diameter of a soda can

2 Likes

Did you have to support the plant in any way? What nutes did you use, if any?

1 Like

@kmac03 thats all I did for the auto, now on my bubblegum haze I used electrical wire an hook from limb to limb from the main stock

1 Like

So, something like this? Hope it conveys.

Hook :Branch :Stalk : Branch : Hook

1 Like

Here’s a picture for ya pretty simple an easy plus I already had a bunch of electrical wire scraps about 12" long, I improvise when I can lol!! Hope the pic helps out i also took one of those long green tomato stakes an pushed it to the bottom of the bucket then I slid a piece of 1/2" pvc pipe over the stake an pulled the stock snug to the pipe for the overall support!!

2 Likes

I had to piecemeal the images in my head, so bare with me:

Bucket
Stake to the bottom
Slide 1/2 in PVC over the stake…
Dun dun dun…piece de resistance (not grammatically correct)…
I get a Christmas tree :evergreen_tree:to go on top

What size bucket? I guess I’m not using a tent this time.

2 Likes

thats what I’ve used my last 3 grows

1 Like

Interesting. Does the Humboldt work similar to Canna A & B? What’s the Flower Fuel do?

I have bathroom downstairs we don’t use so I use the shower stall to grow my tall girls in already an exhaust fan, and the best of it when I water thats it, don’t have to worry about runoff, goes right down the drain, lol best setup ever

1 Like

And everything has been in 2 1/2 buckets

1 Like

Hahaha! How convenient.

The flower fuel has always made my buds get hefty, an I believe that is why I have so pretty trikes

1 Like

Do you know what the source of the potash and thiamine is? I’m just curious.

if this help ya