First grow. How am I doing?

Four in center are blue dream from clones at one month from transplant.

Three on outside are devil xxl auto from Hgc at a little over a month from planting seed.

Love this forum and have learned a lot. Thanks.

15 Likes

Those plants look so healthy

5 Likes

Out standing Jolly good old chap

4 Likes

I think all of your plants look good and healthy and happy you’re doing it right. Although there is not a wrong way other than killing them.

6 Likes

They look really good @Beardedgrower !
The clones took off well.
Love the simplicity of your setup :+1:

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Really nice and room to grow.

3 Likes

Beautiful plants and set up. Welcome to the forum @. Glad you found us.

4 Likes

First grow and clonning with such a wonderful result? You are doing great man congrats!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, your grow looks amazing

3 Likes

Welcome beautiful plants doing awesome

3 Likes

Looking great, as others said. What size pots are you using? I can’t tell if they are 1 or 3 gallons. If they are one gallon pots I’d recommend sizing up to 3-5 gallons. A bigger root-ball will increase your yeild in the end and it looks like you’ve got plenty of room. Glad you caught the bug. Beautiful ladies.

4 Likes

Those are looking great.

3 Likes

@Captspalding. Thank you. They are 5 gal fabric pots with about 4.5 gal of ffof.

3 Likes

looks great to me healthy

4 Likes

Beardedgrower, nice! That’s a big ass grow tent. That’s so bad ass for a first grow. My first setup was a little 3x3

4 Likes

Update Devil xxl auto in 3rd week of flower. Blue dream clones got lollipoped and flipped last Sunday night at 7 weeks from re-pot.

5 Likes

@Beardedgrower i’m watching your grow :v: Looks very clean and healthy :100:

2 Likes

Well, how rude am I? I see I clicked on stuff, but never commented. Beautiful plants you have there, Sir. :v:t2: :star_struck:

3 Likes

@kmac03 this place is getting so big i get lost and miss a bunch of people stuff

3 Likes

See? Bigger is not always better.

I mean, this is arguable, but inappropriate in some forums.

2 Likes