First grow. How am I doing?

Just checking the garden

9 Likes

Man those are some beautiful hirls!!

2 Likes

Looks awesome and healthy, Nice setup :ok_hand:

2 Likes

are you sure this is your 1st grow? Looks great! your set up looks like a giant version of mine.Ill be watching this one, please keep the pics coming…

2 Likes

Nice job and great set up

1 Like

Beautiful Set :100: @Beardedgrower Happy Grow

1 Like

Opinions please. Let them ride a little longer or defol now. Blue dream on second week of flower.

2 Likes

And would you lollipop more or leave that be

Thanks for all the info I’ve learned from reading through this forum. Doing my best to put it into action

5 Likes

Autos? If not, it’s my opinion, and we all know how that goes…I’d defoliate a bit more and let her come up a bit more. She looks like she’s more @Rye’s style, so he could probably answer you better.

2 Likes

Photos. Sorry should have said that

4 Likes

I’ve also learned to fold my pots down to help get the air moving a bit better. It seems to work, it might just be in my head, too.

4 Likes

Not giving advice but I can tell you what is happening with mine. My plants are 3 weeks farther along than yours. I did some light defoliation at light flip just making sure nothing was say 6 in from the ground. Looks like you are already at that point. Then as inside leaves wilt from lack of light I would clean them out. As those babys canopies thicken all the lower growth will start to stunt from lack of light. Just my opinion but if the leaves can not get enough light to help the plant they get removed. The exception being any large fan leaves in good shape. I leave these as they serve as nutrient storage and early warning system for nutrient deficiencies.

5 Likes

Definitely clean up the center of the plant, get those leaves and small bud sites out. If you do decide to lollipop them, leave a few of the outer fan leaves for a day or 2, then remove them, helps the plant to recover from pruning.

Personally if my plants are NOT lst, then I lollipop up to the 3rd or 4th node from the top, depending on how close their spacing is. Auto or photos.

4 Likes

@Beardedgrower :v: GIF_20210209_090407

GIF_20210226_183620 :laughing: i’m just Drinking Coffee :v: Appears, i Drunk one to many

1 Like

My three autos.
What I ended up doing with the blue dream
Thanks for the input/opinions.

6 Likes

@Beardedgrower they’re Movie Stars bro. :v: i’m going to watch your girls go

2 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 12 hours before trying again. :wave:

[OK] :palm_tree: Perfect job on the inside trimming

3 Likes

What kind of light is that HydroFarm? I’m sorry in advance for starting the great light debate, if it happens.

1 Like

@kmac03 @Beardedgrower LED? :laughing: Vqvk1gh

3 Likes

Halogen? :rofl: :zap: :eyes:

1 Like