Fairly certain I was sent regular photo seeds in my Automatic Pack

I’m sorry I do not grow shrooms though I’m not opposed! My name is reference to mycorizhal fungi (smbiotic root fungus);like those found in Great White, Dynomyco, Photo Plus Recharge, etc

3 Likes

I appreciate your patience with me. I wasn’t referencing those sorts of shrooms. I know, weird, huh? Reishi is what I was referencing, but I am not opposed to the other, either.

2 Likes

:v::100:

2 Likes

@Kronic @Mrb53004 just reading back through posts i had touched on before and it just seems that @Mycomatt was not all that concerned at the time that the first seed and even second were not performing as he thinks they should. It really sounds like his frustration started when support directed him to this forum. He felt like he was being brushed off and avoided. I am glad that the situation was finally explained to him and resolved.

4 Likes

@Jared Yea it’s all good now we got it taken care of and handled! Wanted to make sure everyone was good, much love and happy growing!

5 Likes

@kmac03 @Kronic :laughing: 20234 20235 20236 Woops Wrong Seeds :v: i ain’t complaining :crazy_face:

4 Likes

So, we eat the shrooms and then go tip the cows? :laughing:

4 Likes

Hahaha! I didn’t see your little comment there at first. I was worried you were never going to talk to me again.

2 Likes

If I’m eating shrooms, I’m pretty sure I’m not trying to go tip a cow. That would turn into a living nightmare real quick. :rofl:

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 never tipped a cow :smile: shot a Bull with a BBgun in the nads once, still had to run like hell

3 Likes

Hahahahaha! Why did that sound like a good idea?

1 Like

I can only LIKE THAT 1 TIME but would use up ALL MY LIKES on that

3 Likes

I had a patient stick a lightbulb in the wrong place once and I asked the same question.

There. There’s my one story.

3 Likes

@kmac03 kmac, i would have had to ask that guy this question: Dude, are you fricking Crazy? :laughing:

2 Likes

Hahahaha! People are very interesting. I was told a fall occurred. I have never fallen and had that happen before. :rofl: :joy:

PS: I’m in the wrong thread again. Not saying anything more.

1 Like

@kmac03 don’t know if i’d dare to, but search him and find his door flap butt plug then run to the alley out of respect to Puke LMAO!!

2 Likes

@kmac03 i never had a converter built to change my thoughts and my wife is already talking about a Muffler for my big mouth

2 Likes

@kmac03 Notice you liked my big mouth stuff :laughing: That Why i say “Nice Shot Mam”

1 Like

@kmac03 i like the And You Should Go Down stuff hahahaha Funny Stuff

1 Like

@kmac03 time for my Meds :wave::raised_back_of_hand::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand:

Don’t let the Jumping Cactus get you @kmac03 New Growth

1 Like