Fairly certain I was sent regular photo seeds in my Automatic Pack

I totally feel ya and I know it’s frustrating. If I had auto seeds to give you, I surely would. Fortunately, for me, I haven’t had a bad experience, and I’ll gladly be ignorant until I know otherwise from personal experience. Mistakes happen in this world, for sure. I would say don’t let one experience color your vision. It’s one thing to own the fact that I’m aggravated that I was expecting one thing and it turned into another, but in this day when so many small businesses and people are struggling financially, spiritually, and emotionally I feel like it’s important to recognize and choose our battles.

Please don’t think I’m talking down to you, as that is not my intent. I’ve lost my temper way too much as of late simply because I’m feeling all of those losses and emotions, you know? It’s hard to navigate on a good day.

2 Likes

I do not mean to come off as aggravated. I am an understanding person, I’m a grower, and I just want to give this company the chance to make this right. I am however very frustrated that their response was to send me here and while you folks have tried to be helpful as you have stated you don’t work for the company. In fact I haven’t seen a response from a moderator or company representative at all. Of course mistakes happen but that’s when you as a business say how can we make this right? This isn’t that response.

4 Likes

You are right, sending you here wasn’t the best option. I’m unsure why a person would choose such an avenue, especially since you are having an issue. Maybe you were really meant to talk to me? Haha! Sorry, it’s how I process information and I don’t mean to make light. I’m trying to wrack my brain as to who to tag to help. All I can think of is @Kronic and @Mrb53004.

4 Likes

@Mycomatt firstly the customer service aren’t grow gurus. They sent you here to double check. Take your findings and email back and explain that several cultivators including Kronic has stated you probably have a mixed up pack. They are happy to fix the issue. I don’t know who you’re talking to about this company but they’re very wrong. I’ve purchased from them since day 1 and never had an issue among countless people on here. So I get you are aggravated but you honestly can’t make statements like “They have Kushman” so they aren’t small, actually we are a very small team working on a large platform. So you are wrong and we do the best we can and we have thousands of clients who email questions in and along with that when there’s an issue we cover every option and end first and foremost before sending out seeds again as many people try to abuse the system. Please don’t act like this isn’t the right response to make things right, Homegrown has lost THOUSANDS from people abusing the system over the years. We have rules to follow and an order to go in. Take your findings from the forum email them again and state what I said and I guarantee you’ll get help. AND WE DO NOT repackage other seed companies - any seeds from other seed companies are labeled as so on the website including all cultivars from Blimburn and our CWC. So yea we definitely give 100% of information. So please don’t begin with lies on the forum. I’ll be deleting and editing some of your posts cause I won’t have slander on this forum and lies.

4 Likes

and please post some pictures so we can see what these plants are looking like.

1 Like

@Mycomatt Also reading through your posts I’m not sure if you understand what lineage OG Kush is. They don’t grow Indica leaves every time its a 55% Sativa cross. Staying true to its hybrid classification, OG Kush weed is especially balanced with a high that really does provide the best of both worlds. With a vibrant mix of genetic traits, OG Kush typically tests in with a 55% sativa and 45% indica profile. So the only true way to know if it’s OG Kush is upon flower and profiles. But I have never had a pack get mixed up.

2 Likes

I stand corrected about the lineage of OG Kush however I do stand by the fact that these are not auto flower seeds from this particular bag (the others were) and I have no way of knowing if it even is OG Kush photo.

I’m not here to spread lies and slander I will delete this entire topic if I actually get a response from your customer support team that isn’t just “post to our forums”

There was clearly a mix up. Mix ups happen. I’m here to make you guys aware that this happened and see if you’re willing to work with me to fix it. Grower love.

3 Likes

@Mycomatt One massive thing I have to ask is if you transplanted the plant to ground outdoors. Do you have hard soil or would it have room to spread as autoflowers can “reveg” given the right room and continue to grow even if they grow past their autoflowering time. So there’s a lot of factors but there’s so many variables that your “pure indica” statement on OG Kush tells me you don’t know it’s true lineage and you may actually have OG Kush Auto however it just revegged due to being moved to a larger space outdoors. There’s dozens of South African growers who veg their autos indoors then transplant outdoors to make them a lot more massive so that could have happened. Just some variables I’d express with autos, they aren’t always going to flower in that time if given certain circumstances. If it’s stayed in the same pot the entire time than you may ended up getting a swapped pack which will be an easy fix but lets all back up on the anger towards HGCC and all these “hear say” rumors. I am happy to help fix this issue and diagnose the problem and variables to make sure you actually don’t have OG Kush autos that revegged. If you don’t have the right pack I can help you get this fixed.

No worries I’m trying to catch up on the posts. So don’t mind the 2 or 3 comments haha was reading. We’ll get this situated and fixed for you.

3 Likes

@Mycomatt [email protected] email this email and tell him EVERYTHING that has happened. Tell him your experience. What your germ process was, what pots you used, and light cycles. All that. Tell him you’ve posted on the forum, went through customer service and now KRONIC <— very important you tell him I told you this, has told you to go to him. Much love and sorry for the hiccup on your seed pack!

If you did get OG Kush Autos and they revegged oh well just email anyways as you need replacement seeds for the non germed ones and he’ll just send a new pack. Much love. Tag @kronic for me in the future much love

2 Likes

Original OG Kush is a mostly sativa variety and your pasteboard pic is exactly what Original Kush looks like. It is not an Indica dominant plant. You are stating you bought OG Kush AUTO seeds in an “Auto Mix Pack” and grew seeds from this pack. Your time frame works out to OVER 3 months minimum, add veg time and you gotta be 4 month on this. Why did you wait so long to bring up an issue like this? Seems odd to me that you are so concerned at this POINT in time and not before.
So you want a company to stand behind a sale that is over 4 months old? Am I correct? If so, do you not think that is a lot to ask…4 months, and not that it did not grow but it did not meet your expectations?
And then you talk about C/S quality and not wanting to bring up old stuff from before the company changed, BUT YOU DID. I have been buying on this site since LAST SUMMER. I have had a germination issue and THEY STOOD BEHIND IT. I am a regular visitor to this site and have never come across anything like this, from anyone.
I am not the company but If I were, I would find this awfully suspect. Dude, if you want some seeds, I will gladly send you some. I got Kush family, others, Indica or Sativa dominant, Auto, Photo period…I can make you a list…let me know. I apologize if this offend you and I do not mean to do that. I will gladly give you some seeds. As a family of growers, we support each other…That is what all this is about. Finding SOLUTIONS, not fixating on problems. Moving forward, not getting caught up in the past.
There is enough difficulty going on in the world without wasting our time on that. I would do this for our community, for the Company I believe in and for the sake of comradeship AND YOU

3 Likes

I should have clarified I was tagging you RE: the grow. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

@kmac03 you’re totally fine I’d rather help someone having issues then let anger fester when it’s unnecessary :slight_smile: be happy, grow happy, smoke that happy tree :wink: hahahaha

2 Likes

and BOB ROSS has RETURNED!!!

1 Like

Hahahaha! Do you know, you caused me to look at the easel and oil paints that my husband stole from me earlier this year? Hmmmmm. I haven’t painted since “four score and seven years ago.”

2 Likes

@Mycomatt, will you please give HCC another chance? I need you in my life, especially because I just ordered mushroom supplies that should be here soon, I hope. I bet the spores get here prior to the other supplies and I have no idea what to do.

1 Like

UPDATE

Customer service has reached out to me to replace the seeds. Thank you to everyone for your input and responses. HCC is a stand-up company.

7 Likes

Hooray!!! I look forward to watching your grow. Guess what? My spores did, in fact, arrive prior to my cakes and now I have to figure it out. I’m glad you are staying. :v:t2: :star_struck:

2 Likes

If mods want to delete go ahead

2 Likes

we are glad you got everything sorted out. Problems arise in any given situation, solutions come from concern.
Had you mentioned before you grow shrooms? If so, there are many of us who would like some details. If not, as Rosanna ZannaDanna says “nevermind”

3 Likes

Hahaha! I got it from his/her name @Mrb53004.

2 Likes