Difference between topping and fimming

@kmac03 so if you’re sensitive to THC or have anxiety strains high in THC and limonene my not be for you.

But, if it’s balanced with myrcene caryophyllene camphene or some of the other calming terpenes it will give you a balanced high.

Speaking of camphene though, that terpene actually has been found to be successful in therapeutic treatment of cardiovascular issues.

1 Like

Now I’m really forcing it and it’s escaping me. It’s whichever one causes vomiting due to vasodilation of the vessels. For instance, hubs doesn’t smoke. One hit, he’s good. Next, vomiting, cold sweat, out like a light. Hypotensive.

I also think I’m disrupting another thread again. Ugh. Sorry!

This is why I wish he could use cannabis, it’s the paradoxical effects that cause the other. It’s another trace -phene. It’ll come to me eventually. I’ll leave you a note on my thread when it comes back.

That must be what’s in some of those sativas they hit me wrong because that’s exactly what happens panic attack heart flutters muscle spasms uncontrollable muscle spasms. So far I have found the lemon Royale and one other I’m not sure the name of the bag weed that did that to me.

3 Likes

@kmac03 try cbd strains with no THC. THC has been linked to an increase in cardiac issues with those sensitive to THC and can cause all of those side effects you mentioned up to and including myocardial infarction. THC is not good for people with cardiac issues.

@dmtscravey limonene usually calms anxiety but since it increases cell permeability it allows the user to absorb everything faster including the THC which ends up being a negative for those sensitive to THC.

2 Likes

I have found indica or indica dominant strains to be easier on the effects of AFib for me.

I can use sativa strains sparingly, mostly avoiding the heart racing effects if I use just a little at a time, or a sativa strain that has a higher ratio of indica

I’ve learned by experience, but the science is there too

3 Likes

Hubs told me he’s willing to be a guinea pig for trying indica. I’m still nervous about it.

1 Like

Please forgive me, @MDBuds, I love your brain, but I’m also used to translating for others and I can’t help myself. No offense intended, truly.

For anyone following, this means more medicine goes in faster than your body can allow for metabolism (taking the trash out)

1 Like

Well, if you are someone like me who doesn’t process pharmaceuticals properly anyway, it’s good knowledge to have from an actual user standpoint.

2 Likes

Start very sporadically and with very small doses.

Like two hits, wait an hour, etc

2 Likes

:crazy_face: :v:t2: Now I’ve gotten us all way off topic.

2 Likes

I have found that indica and indica dominant hybrids don’t affect me at all that way and sativa in moderation is alright it was after the 5th hit that the lemon Royale did it to me and that was in 10 hour period. And the other one was a plant I grew out of a bag seed and I kept smoking it thinking it was one of my meds(Pharma)but now I think it was actually the sativa the whole time. So now I do one hit every couple hours of THC and I’m good. Unless it’s Sativa then not over 2 hits a day.

4 Likes

That girl is recovering nicely.

1 Like

Thank you I agree but she just still looks so pitiful. I hate that I did that to her.

1 Like

@You are kicking yourself becuse it is half your grow. Be glad you did not do both plants the same. When I make a mistake it is usually to all i have. If you dont mind can you tell us what you OD’d her on and why you did it? Maybe we can all learn from your mistake.

1 Like

Well I posted it on here somewhere but I cannot find it but if I remember right I used like one tablespoon of kelp, 2 tablespoons of molasses and three tablespoons of Fox Farms tiger bloom. To my surprise most of those directions say teaspoon and not tablespoon and I got a little excited I believe. The thing is both of those plants got the same mixture in their water 1 gallon each. The one on the right took it all in stride the one on the left burnt up they are both White Widow from the same batch planted the same day everything. But since then I have fed them once with water, molasses and kelp at lower portions and they’re coming back fine. I just have not added the Fox Farms

nutrients back to it yet.

4 Likes

Hmm i am surprised that burnt it but with seed and phenotype differences I can see how it can happen to one and not the other.

2 Likes

I was messing around today and took this underneath and on top of the plant picture,

kind of cool

5 Likes

Look at that choir singing! :star_struck: :v:t2:

2 Likes

I think they look like fireworks.

5 Likes