Cannabis & Creativity

I’m watching you!

2 Likes

So here’s my blueberry, not sure yet but I believe she’s a regular they were planted on the 7th of march @Mrb53004

3 Likes

Amazing…looks so Sativa from the side view…and so INDICA from overhead…either way, good looking plant. If it is an auto, should show its sex in a week or 2

3 Likes

She turned out to be quite beautiful! Keep growing…it’s so much fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like a nest in the tree under the bird nice photo I live in center of London and regularly see a peregrine falcon catching pigeons your lucky if you see it diving usually you just see an explosion of feathers as it’s struck

1 Like

ok so I was planning to build a room for my girls, but the price of lumber stopped me from that so I got a new tent, its 8×4×7 alot cheaper then lumber, but it’s houses a skittles, 2 blueberries, 3Mac1, my revegged Mac1 plant an last but not least 2GG#4 autos

3 Likes

my tent is 4x8x7…funny shit…I have the 3 lamps (viper 1500X series, spider 1k, and a burple for seedlings) PLUS I added an 8bar 389 led per bar, 640 w, IR UV included, samsung 301b leds…and got 6 foot extension cords so I could mount the driver OUTSIDE the tent. I positioned it in 1/2 of the tent, the other 3 are on the other side…I sprout, veg, bloom…all in 1 tent
I have a separate box I built for breeding, drying, blackout…etc. 2x3x5
I seeded some GSC auto, FrankenCookies auto, Gold leaf cookies, purple haze cookies…(yeah, had a lot of GSC Auto pollen this year)

3 Likes

Yeah that tent is in the basement with only one door no windows all underground so managing heat is not a problem that’s the good part of all of it an even when you are in the basement you really don’t even know it’s there if I had the time, money and experience I could have a nice room its like 12’ 6 ×24 long

2 Likes

@Butterflymusic :v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i train them All

2 Likes

Any opinions on this New character…,:sunglasses:

1 Like

@CkNugz :laughing: Turn it upside down and look at it

2 Likes

hell, that’s all i could think to say :joy:

3 Likes

:joy: pitch it to adult swim? Lol

1 Like

@CkNugz that Evil Weed caused all of this stuff :laughing:

2 Likes

Ahem “Look at those fucking tits”

2 Likes

:grin: an artistic boob job couldn’t hurt

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 :grinning: Ahem ← if that’s Hindu can you get us some seeds

3 Likes

@DollarBill Judging from the impression I get from the pic I think it’s going to be “Tissue Culture Only”. Can’t even clone something like that.

2 Likes

I call this piece “Pearl Neklass”

1 Like

@CkNugz :rofl: i was thinking more like Big Nugs

1 Like