Cannabis & Creativity

With those nips towards the pits, this character must be laying down… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

post some body elses picks

1 Like

You were gunna claim those foxtails :laughing:
J/k by the by, much love dollar!

1 Like

i can do Magic :crossed_fingers::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

3 Likes

:v::slightly_smiling_face: Jimi Hendrix eb9db208f86eed88a3cf2c1d90eb8f61_mob

2 Likes

:laughing: anyone want to get High with me? hahahahaha Ha!! a419f650273e6a3e1e9a738ff12b751e_mob @CurrDogg420 @CurrDogg420 @Khatru @Hippy1978 @Jram_13 @Daddy1971 @MDBuds @Mrb53004

5 Likes

Now that’s being high @DollarBill

1 Like

king-kong-subido-al-empire-state-building

3 Likes

Amazing how craftsmen used to work and what the “norm” is now. Nostalgia baby!

1 Like

Made this one day high tinkering aroundScreenshot_20211025-161131

4 Likes

A couple toke breaks for this one :joy:

4 Likes

@Jram_13 :v::laughing: i love building these

GIF_20210227_003912

5 Likes

2the Gard3n it goes!

1 Like

1 Like

Cannabis has been shown to have many health benefits for people of all ages. One of the most significant benefits is that it can help to reduce anxiety and stress. It can also improve sleep quality, cognitive function, and focus. Additionally, cannabis can help to reduce symptoms of chronic pain, nausea and vomiting, and several other medical conditions. Cannabis is a healthy herb that has been used for centuries to treat a variety of health problems.

Cannabis has been used for centuries for medicinal purposes. Cannabis can be used in education to teach about its health benefits. This will help students make better decisions about their health and wellness. For example, it can be used to teach children about the dangers of drugs and alcohol. In fact, some children who use cannabis in conjunction with traditional schooling have outperformed students who don’t use cannabis at all. It is important that young people are educated about the health benefits of cannabis so they can make an informed decision about using it.