Cannabis & Creativity

Everyone knows that cannabis can be used as a means to stimulate creativity.

After being around here for a while, I’ve noticed there are members that seem to be very creative in their thought process and interesting posts.

I thought it would be cool to have a thread area where we can talk about and possibly display some creativity.

Do you draw, sketch or paint? Let’s see it!

Do you write poems, verse, lyrics or short stories? Novels?

Do you play an instrument? Make your own music? Sing? Let’s hear it!

Do you build things? Work with wood, leather, clay or metal? Show us your work!

Anything creative in any other medium?

Do you have any cool ideas for inventions you’d like to discuss?

Let’s get creative! Let’s share our creative stuff!

Since I’m asking to see/hear some creativity, I’ll post some of my own first.

I “write” and record musical ideas in my own modest home studio. Here’s a link to a full length album we did there.

Show your cannabis enhanced creativity!

5 Likes

The cat ad is from a former business of mine. And yes, he was my cat.

!

From June 2019

5 Likes

Beautiful @kmac03 !

Very artistic and colorful!

I even like your new avatar pic :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you. I even like your music. I wish I had the skills to be a musician.

4 Likes

7 Likes

I got a buzz on not long ago and my son Seven has 6 pair of glasses so I built him a wall holder to display his glasses with, simple but fun to make and kind of cool

10 Likes

That’s pretty spectacular, @dmtscravey. I’m also envious of the Hobbit posters, too.

By the way, I promise I’m not stalking y’all (RE: johnny on the spot with responses and posts) Lots on the brain today and tonight, apparently.

Haha! See what I did there? “Lots on the brain” and I’m a neuro pt? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

No worries this is when I stalk the forum most of time when I can’t sleep. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Very cool @dmtscravey

It came out really nice. Very practical too :smile:

3 Likes

@Khatru since a child i’ve done Art under this name :v: by Splendid :palm_tree: These are just scraps i use for Murals by Splendid :ear_of_rice::herb::ear_of_rice: Hope you enjoy

8 Likes

I usually play guitar and write some pretty cool ambient stuff with leads over it.

I have some recordings but my pc is currently having issues loading my DAW since the DAW upgrade.

5 Likes

@MDBuds i know it’s hec on a phone

3 Likes

Hope you can get some of your music up here @MDBuds.

3 Likes

Love your creativity @DollarBill !

Really nice work!

2 Likes

Me too. Lots of metal and blues style stuff. Experimental satriani like vibes but not near as insane. Gotta be born with something special to surf with that Alien. :joy:

4 Likes

@Khatru @MDBuds that would be awesome to here some music by way of here One OF THESE DAYS i’ll show you some Prison Art :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but you have to Ask? Bet Several 100 Dollars i have Your Name tattooed on my ass @kmac03

got that YOUR NAME tattoo once when i was flat broke and crawled out of the hole with it ten bucks at a time. Lots of Laughs :smiley:

3 Likes

Please tell your wife I mean no offense, I’m in lurve! Very timely messages, but I’m sure you planned it that way.

2 Likes

Hahahaha! Is it boring? The lettering, I mean?

2 Likes

@kmac03 wife just said say; hec, i didn’t plan nothing :v: i just like to Show Off and stuff :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

it ain’t like it’s a Secret

2 Likes

I’m jealous I can barely trace let alone freehand draw. Cool stuff @Dollarbill

4 Likes