Cannabis & Creativity

@Hippy1978 I personally top dress usually for soil ph issues. Molasses will help bring ph down and lime/potash will bring it up.

PHing waterings and feedings helps too but soil ph fluctuates based on the nutrients in the soil and microbial life so ph issue in soil usually means too much or too little of certain nutrients and the macros and micros need to be balanced.

2 Likes

@kmac03 i feel CREATIVE :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:innocent: now i Moke it :laughing: i can’t say S’s when i got Cottonmouth Struck :laughing: Art Incorporated

1 Like

Would you like me to make something with these? I’d be happy to, all you have to do is ask.

@MDBuds thank you sir

1 Like

@DollarBill

Google Photos

3 Likes

hahahaha @kmac03 Artists are so cool

Thanks for the pic kmac :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Insert more words.

1 Like

@kmac03 Word: (covered in mountain) SNOW

2 Likes

I bet it’s cold. No? :rofl: :mountain_snow: :mountain: :mount_fuji:

1 Like

@kmac03 with the central heat off and a small fire in all 3 fireplaces it’s almost 65 in the cabin and wife loves it that way but my toes get cold :wink:

1 Like

have a nice Sunday :wave:

1 Like

That sounds amazing!!! Wear slippers and/or socks, grab a blanket. I’m sure you have it all covered. You have a great rest of the day, too. :v:t2: :star_struck:

Derp. Here’s me posting this, only to find out once posted and enlarged, it’s not even a canna leaf, I don’t think. I think it might be cinquefoil (potentilla-erecta-le-llandry; added for my, and your, further learning if interested).

I’m going to edit it, but for now, I WANT to post my mistake. I’m surprised I haven’t been corrected yet.

Google Photos

2 Likes

@kmac03 :wave::grin: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CL9t3SrKqos/?igshid=1hjyb1jhdzqz :zebra:

3 Likes

Who would have thought this possible 30 years ago?

4 Likes

Hi DollarBill. I’ve been growing all year long! And listening to some great music too. Just wanted to stop by & return all my messages & stuff. Sorry it’s been so long in replying. Keep up the grow! :wink:

Hi Khatru. Well 30 years ago I would have been 28 years old…wow does that sound old, but life is just beginning, it feels. I was definitely never thinking Cannabis would ever be on the top of a building…it’s too bad for the Cannabis Plants because they need their freedom! I say ‘Let Canna-Freedom Ring’! Love this sign. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi DollarBill…is this the one you were training last year? I have a photo before my Wedding Cake Dwarf was harvested a few weeks ago.

Your girl turned out lovely…if this is the same one…I just love growing! Peace & Happy Growing! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

I just saw this on a truck

I don’t know if it’s a real, legitimate business or a funny adult themed play on words, but I sure did laugh :grinning: Maybe that’s just the way my mind works!

2 Likes

:wave::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes