Cannabis & Creativity

What about if you mixed it all up and put it in a fancy bottle, listed the ingredients, and then posted a picture? :wink: :thinking: Is that Spaghettios in that filter? :rofl:

1 Like

Show me that git fiddle man!

I’m koo koo for guitars! :crazy_face:

1 Like

What the?? Hahahaha!

2 Likes

@Khatru :v::laughing: that’s all you’re getting

1 Like

@kmac03 have you ever seen what a plant does after a drink of GatorAide? :laughing: it gets Shoulder Pads and Shoe Cleats for digging in

1 Like

Much like humans. Skin puffs out, eyes get clear, as long as not too much salt, mind you. We always cut ours with water.

1 Like

@kmac03 One Word: Milk :v:

1 Like

To buffer the acid to make it longer lasting?

1 Like

@kmac03 by the time it gets here

it’s cut and you drink that stuff you’ll Cut One to and go Hmm, i Feel Better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Add milk to the gatorade?

1 Like

@kmac03 strain V-8

:smirk: add to quart milk jug with Molasses and Honey add desired Gatorade (a good Swallow) :laughing: add Milk add Water add a Pinch of Baking Soda add anything else you Dare but that’s enough during preflower and up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: shake like Hell

1 Like

Understood. Do you use immediately, or let it sit to let the material breakdown? Would it not be better to grow your own veg for your own liquid mix so your crops know each other?

1 Like

@kmac03 my :skunk: flavor is very Tasty

1 Like

@kmac03 no, i don’t air stone or nothing, i Mix and feed soil. Never (no matter what you feed) Never Leave Feedings on the top of Top soil. Spray Bottle a 1/8 inch of plain water on Top of soil as if it rained

1 Like

I gotcha. Now I need a sprayer. It just keeps on keeping on that list of mine, hahaha! Nothing else to do, why not, right?

2 Likes

@kmac03 :slot_machine: my plant just looked up and said, “it’s all fun” :bowling:

:laughing:

1 Like

Oooooo…getting fancy with the Cheese Whiz.

Oops.

You ARE NOT a loser. I just like this song and you showed the :cheese:

PS: get me a clean image of that (unfiltered) and I can see what I can do, if you wish?

2 Likes

unfiltered

White Sage popped up in my grow room. Just one so far.

Do you have pictures from the top? Kaleidoscope, please?

1 Like

@kmac03 unfiltered

1 Like