Cannabis & Creativity

@kmac03 @Mrb53004 :100: i never burn anything with what i use Above. here’s that Columbian seed i soil seeded over in How to Grow Gorilla Glue # 4 Feminized. Finally Cured :laughing: now i can puff some

1 Like

@kmac03

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: from here on Double Creative

1 Like

@Hippy1978 have your ph, nutrients and schedule, room temps, rh, and substrate for me so I can help?

1 Like

@Hippy1978 at first glance this looks like a phosphorus toxicity but I need more information to be certain.

2 Likes

I use this right here since reveg I’ve used everything but the flower fuel water when top 2 inches are dry, rh has been 45 to 55 Temps 73 to 75 in the day lil cooler at night but ph is usually 5.8 to 6.4 as of now my new ph meter will be here tomorrow everything was good till like idk 3 4 days then started showing alil copper color in the older leaves

Watch out World! @DollarBill figured out filters now. Hahaha! This should be a treat. :mechanical_arm: :eye:

also…rub it…does it come off? Like rust
and “I’ve used everything but”? Doers that mean you did NOT use the flower fuel
AND is this what you have fed SINCE RE-VEG? What did you use before?
When you re-vegged, did you flush first? Add Nitrogen to move the soil from it’s FLOWER/HARVEST to a VEGETATIVE state?

Well, this was inappropriate, huh? What say y’all?

1 Like

@Hippy1978 ok. Sounds like a phosphorus and ph problem. You need soil at least 6.2 to uptake phosphorus which interacts with calcium so often phosphorus and calcium deficiencies coincide. Phosphorus only really effects the older growth though and newer growth often shows no signs unless there is calcium lockout from phosphorus deficiency and low ph. Bring your ph up to 6.5 if you can and give a good feeding with phosphorus and it should bounce back within a week.

2 Likes

Don’t boggle my limited brain capacity with all that science!

“She blinded me with science!”

3 Likes

Limited brain capacity? You do not have limited brain capacity.

I’ll delete it as it was a good grounding exercise for me anyway. :v:t2:

1 Like

@Mrb53004 I just hadn’t gave her any on the reveg yet the products in the pic is what I’ve used since I’ve started growing period, but yes she’s had a good flush I didn’t do anything with the roots but I assumed from me giving all water in the end weeks but ill have to rub it when I get home an see if it rubs off. I appreciate everything sir, you should receive a package end of the week or the weekend buddy!!

@MDBuds ok ill have my new ph meter tomorrow so thats where I’m at I’ve did some reading an looking as I have books on growing I had it narrowed down to a couple things from reading an pics, but I appreciate your help an knowledgeable my friend an I did get around to watching 2 of your YouTube videos flower prep an cloning well done

2 Likes

@Hippy1978 @Khatru :v:

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 whats the best way to bring the ph down in the soil

@MDBuds hey man, what can I use to bring the ph down in the soil??? Or when I feed it with the correct ph will that bring the soils ph down??

@Hippy1978, looks like they might be busy.

Try this answer:

1 Like

Soil is self correcting as long as it is not a majority coco / peat - other nutrition less substrate. ThT DOES NOT MEAN WE CAN DOUSE WITH PH BELOW 5.5 OR ABOVE 7
anywhere from 5.8-6.8, soil can usually adjust
If you put too much dolomite in your soil, then the calcium will continue to change the ph and it is time for transplanting.
to test soil, we use test strips or…remove a decent amount of soil, add to a neutral water (ph 5-7 but KNOW WHAT IT IS FIRST). shake, let sit for a day, test…
coffee can lowr ph pretty quick (in a small area). Vinegar can too but make sure you get it right before you water or it will crash your ph…I do not like vinegar for that reason…gotta do little by little. A cup of coffee for your plants might be fine…make sure it is cool and test the ph to make sure you only move your levels a few points at a time. Coffee is acidic

3 Likes

@Hippy1978

2 Likes

hec, get Creative :grin:

2 Likes