Cannabis & Creativity

Bummer :golfing_man: You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 35 minutes before trying again.

[OK] if i have to :grinning:

Lots of Laughs :laughing: Stay Tuned to this station while we take a Commercial Break

2 Likes

I can totally see it. Haha! That took a lot of patience. Fine tip markers?

3 Likes

See, I have varied tastes.

2 Likes

Well, I have 21 guitars and basses in my home. The acoustic guitar I’ve had since’85. Bought it in a little shop in Colorado. It’s been all over the western US with me over the decades and has quite a few playing miles on it too

3 Likes

Gah. You got me all into my one feeling left. Hahaha!

I’ll do my best to work on not selling myself short. I appreciate you.

3 Likes

@Khatru Wow!!and i’m out of Stinking Likes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i still say they should sell Likes here. hey can i download the Axe Pic ?

2 Likes

You are forcing me to educate myself so as to arm myself with a delighful philosophical argument. However, I believe you and I are on the same page and I will have to stay tuned to figure that out.

3 Likes

Hey Man, I know this guy…he has a whole lot of likes, a whole variety of them, and they are cheap, too.

3 Likes

oh boy WIFE :laughing: FOOD my mouth loves that stuff

2 Likes

@kmac03 hec, i’m fixxing to get a big like when i swallow and say Delicious Honey and mean it

2 Likes

Sure man, you can have that guitar pic :guitar:

2 Likes

@Khatru Thank You, and i love Axe Stories. Thanks for making Creativity. i do believe some good things from people are or will show here. That Axe Pic and story would draw me like a Concert. you should smell my wifes kitchen i’m Sniffer Charmed

2 Likes

Damn. I thought it was like a real axe, all carved and stuff.

3 Likes

Wuuuuttt??? I get embarrassed easy.

3 Likes

Here’s a great example on evolving.

2 Likes

Interesting article kmac03

2 Likes

I thought so, too. Glad you like it.

2 Likes

@Khatru Amazing Thread!!! Seriously awesome music and I love all the artwork and writings :slight_smile: I was a professional tattoo artist for 5 years Instagram.com/djlarose and I also do Prisma Color artwork Instagram.com/laroseink

I do also rap so enjoy :slight_smile: I’m not the most amazing but this is my music

2 Likes

That is a badass song, My Friend.

Also, you are the most amazing for you are cut from a mountain. :dove: Prisma colors are amazing.

3 Likes

That is an awesome song I am to shy to try something like that. And I hope your not still in that place in life!

2 Likes