Cannabis & Creativity

@dmtscravey i can play several of those songs also. Old Farts Rule! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@kmac03 i told you what it looks like YOUR NAME :grinning:

4 Likes

You have a gift with plants. I meant to ask you, are you a reiki Master?

3 Likes

@kmac03 no i’m a Do Che Guim Kempo master and totaled with pain. though that’s how i stay fit other than the Horse and carrying 50 pound bags of soil Up into the mountains for fun. my 13 year old Grandson is a brown belt in Staffs and has attended since age Six. Arizona says i don’t have to pack bags no more :grinning:

1 Like

I had to go look that up. I’m going to take part in a Qigong class this evening. Should be interesting.

2 Likes

I am not. I think my ocd and trying to find patterns in everything is what helps grow nice pants of all kinds. It drives my wife crazy bcuz I am always looking for the pattern or rhythm in things.

2 Likes

I believe I do similar. I think you are just tuned into the Tree of Life quite literally. At least that’s the vibe I get even from afar. Maybe it’s because I sense/see your patterns because they resonate with mine? I asked about your being a Master because when I sent you that shot of Reiki, I was advised to throw the whole suitcase at you, so I did. Glad all is well. Haha! (FYI, that is not meant negatively at all)

3 Likes

@kmac03 yes, i used Oigong as a breathing technic when i had Two Twin Benign Tumors removed from my right lung in 1995. Six Months Later i went back to work :v:Read That it will kick your butt. Qigong, qi gong, chi kung, or chi gung is a millennia-old system of coordinated body-posture and movement, breathing, and meditation used for the purposes of health, spirituality, and martial-arts training.

1 Like

I have to write words of affirmation that I have seen your response.

Hahaha!

Just realized this isn’t my thread. Sorry, Y’all! I’ll shut up now.

3 Likes

@dmtscravey @kmac03 @Khatru i’m thinking as time goes lots of people will be running thru here. Weed is smoked and grown by the Most Creative Minds on earth. i’ll watch 100’s of anything someone says or shows here. if anyone wants to see my Cartoon Prison Art just ask. it sort of starts right here :laughing:

3 Likes

This is your thread, girl!

Make it fun & interesting as only you can!

You’re a big part of this community, know it or not :smile:

3 Likes

@Khatru right, kmac shows cool stuff here that we all like

2 Likes

I’m doing my best to believe you. Fun and interesting? Like the Fool in a Royal Court?

3 Likes

I think you should scan it and let me package it up for you so you can sell it.

2 Likes

@kmac03 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::eyes: i don’t buy or sell stuff :v::smiley: i Grow It

1 Like

Hahaha! I can’t help how you decipher the messages.

2 Likes

My past Self left gifts I discovered.

3 Likes

@Khatru @kmac03 @dmtscravey @ this was a GEOD rock we cut in half and sold. i had to draw it out one night high. The Man The Moon The Mesa :laughing: by Splendid hahahahaha it’s ALL Fun

2 Likes

@Khatru bring out an Axe :v: tell a story for us who, what, when, where or how long you’ve had them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Spanish Moon Liitle Feat

2 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short girl!

You’re no fool, and there’s no royalty here

We’re all the same, just different :wink:

2 Likes