Cannabis & Creativity

Exactly! :v:t2: :upside_down_face: :herb:

2 Likes

I don’t like spiders and snakes and that ain’t what it takes to LOVE me, like I wanna be loved by you

2 Likes

Am I old enough to know this? :rofl: :v:t2:

2 Likes

@kmac03 @Eggs in Ten Weeks the Runt will be Three Foot Tall and a Sticky Pooh Girl of ALL Trichomes :joy: right now she will give you Burning Eye Blisters when you open that tiny tent LoL

2 Likes

She’s beautiful! Taking forever to grow, huh? :wink:

1 Like

@kmac03 @Eggs When the lights go out and red stays on for 30 minutes the Smell Doubles also the red comes on 30 minutes before the lights come back on for Dusk and Dawn :smile: no way you can go in there very long those times or it’s Eye Drops coming out

:hugs: Master Piece by Splendid :laughing: LOL i’m sorta High on Myself hahahahaha

1 Like

Oh no. The lights. I really would like lights and new ventilation and all that, but I have to wait it out. Again. I keep ending up here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :thinking: Also, I just smoked, so…I’ll just go be creative somewhere else now.

PS: It used to be my job to turn on the flashy lights, I could probably still do a thousand yard stare. Probably why I squint now, but I’ll just ignore that part.

2 Likes

@kmac03 :v::laughing: Weed Pollution Rocks!! :slight_smile: it’s the Kind of Pollution that you then after polluting go to Sleep then Wake Up and everything is still Ok and i think i will Try That right now GIF_20210227_003912

Who Turned Out The Lights

2 Likes

You love to do this. Sweet dreams! :v:t2:

2 Likes

@kmac03 nah, i love to Smoke Moon Rocks :laughing: on Purpose :handshake: Handshakes or Huggs

2 Likes

@kmac03 :biking_man:‍♂ Vroom Vroom

2 Likes

How fast does that go?? Also, solar lighting?

1 Like

@kmac03 her name is MommaZarate and she’ll go faster than 28 MilesPerHours …Way to fast for a bicycle … i’ve always loved to Ride …ZoomZoom :cowboy_hat_face: 1576826899470_6159596880045

@Khatru @Kimmyann253 @kmac03 Bud to Magic Moonie Hash

i had to Chop then Copy and delete the original to make it fit @Highigan @Kronic :v:

1 Like

I’ve cleared out a lot today. No wonder I’m full of static.

Perception is a funny thing, isn’t it?
What looks like an exceptional way of Life to one person,
Can be someone else’s variation of prison.

Hmmm. What do you think, @DollarBill , @Khatru , @Adcrag , @Kris , @Kimmyann253 , @Mrb53004, @MDBuds, @Kronic @Eggs @LuckilyCharmed ?

PS: I can only tag ten users to a post.

See the graphic

5 Likes

I think you just may be on to something @kmac03 ! :peace_symbol::yin_yang:

3 Likes

Haha! It rhymes… :rofl: :joy: :upside_down_face:

Or not. Nevermind. I didn’t see a thing.

2 Likes

I tried to attach a picture, but it was “too big”

3 Likes

That’s what…

I forgot what I was going to say. :thinking:

3 Likes

@Khatru https://www.instagram.com/p/CL-fSGWhpJA/?igshid=14hwyml5gvgjv :grin:

3 Likes