Cannabis & Creativity

Hahahaha! What planet are you on? It’ll be a bit before I can join you, but alas, then you’ll just disappear, as usual. :wink:

3 Likes

@kmac03 i fell from Jupiter :stars:

:earth_asia: Think i Sorta like it here

3 Likes

@Khatru check this link :v: Are these hermies?

3 Likes

@kmac03 you should taste the Moon Rocks on one of Jupiters Moons hahahahaha

2 Likes

I would love to one day. :v:t2:

1 Like

The sunlight shines differently where you are. :star_struck:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I love this @kmac03 !

2 Likes

Why, thank you! :dancer:t2:

2 Likes

@Khatru Light Up :laughing:

GIF_20210227_003912 :laughing: at Least i’m being Creative https://open.spotify.com/track/5Gi1vADzopfRDo7V8SoWM7?si=STtWYnZrTKudo5lhuPCmCA&utm_source=copy-link

1 Like

Hahaha! It is creative. Seems like to me you have to use creative critical thinking skills to me.

I was just thinking about @Khatru. So, @Khatru, do you mind if I use one of your images for art?

1 Like

:wave::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand: Pony Ride :cowboy_hat_face: have a :slightly_smiling_face: Great Day

1 Like

Of course! Later Alligator! :lizard: (Lizard because no gators)

@kmac03 this summer i will take a pic for you of our Gila Monster. Last year there were baby gila monsters so we didn’t disturb the turf on that side of the place. building the new fence and putting in a trailer space for family disturbed our habitat enough though i’ve been on top of repairing our beautiful mountain surrounded spot and oh yeah the male we call :crocodile: Godzilla, he is black, tan and red jaws. You wouldn’t believe a Gila Monster can kill a mountain rattler (snake) but i saw it with my own eyes. went home told my wife “Let me get high first i have to tell you about this freaky Nature Fight”

1 Like

Hahaha! In the south, we have Savannah monitors. They will cut a b***h. I didn’t know this was their thing, nor did I know that rattlesnakes like to hide their young in trees. I about lost my lunch when I learned that. I’m good with snakes, don’t mind them a bit…unless they are falling out of trees. No. Thank. You.

1 Like

@kmac03 @Mrb53004 @Khatru :laughing: eh, snakes are snakes, we have to have all kinds of snakes they are very important in the niche. Peace to Snakes :v::laughing: i go around, you might say, because our horse don’t care what i say about snakes. she’s going to Stomp a hole in it. she’s like me Very Creative, and Sort of a Horses Ass in Full Swing

1 Like

@Khatru i may have over created :laughing: when i said “Poof, and Bamb plus Alaka Zoom Zoom Zam :flushed: You’re a Marijuana Plant”

2 Likes

I appreciate snakes. When I can see them, I like to give them the respect they require. Very important to our habitats.

@kmac03 Me also, i have Learned that: you don’t Fool With Momma Nature the odds are against you and if you don’t like Old Man Winter :laughing: then Old Man Winter sure isn’t going to like You

2 Likes