Cannabis & Creativity

Perception is EVERYTHING. Each of us see things from our own perspective. We could be looking at the same thing and have a totally different opinion of what we are seeing. Thank goodness for that or we would all be the same…Like the desert here…all tan, tan dirt, tan houses, tan roofs…tan tan tan

4 Likes

I see you are struggling with the color tan, @Mrb53004. :rofl: :joy: Maybe try… beige?

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 @Khatru @kmac03 i’m to Set in my ways to perceive a Dang Thing so Let Freedom Ring :v: till you Tingle :laughing: Get High or Light Up or (Ten Years After) Turn the Light out and leave me alone

4 Likes

Hmmmm. Depends on the tingle. Like tingle before you are about to get sick is no fun. :grimacing:

4 Likes

I like it, reminds me of the different levels of perception. Do we take things at face value, or look into what lies deeper :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@kmac03 The Closer to the Bone the sweeter the Meat still works for ME :v:

Don’t forget the Old Ways, you tie a 10 Month Hefer in a small pen and Feed her whole corn for 6 Weeks and get a Balloon on 4 String Legs :laughing: Stretch-tegically

3 Likes

WOW!!! That is amazing!

3 Likes

Well, I’m deep, sometimes so deep I think I’m dead and visiting the ghosts of Christmas past. :rofl: :joy: :upside_down_face: :v:t2:

4 Likes

I am not asking questions. :rofl: :joy: :v:t2:

4 Likes

LMAO…me neither!!

3 Likes

@Kris @kmac03 @Dabbindeebo @Khatru Alexis ← hey Sexy (Yes What Can i Do for You Hunk Man) cut and resize my last two Pics then Post

:laughing: Ok, You are What you Think my Hulk Man, you Are a WINNER!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Close then Shut Up and don’t try to sweet talk me ← that’s how we shut her down at bedtime with Sweet Talk Me

2 Likes

Perception is a cloud that closes people’s minds. They look at one thing/person and their perception of that is just what they see on the surface. Just because you see a smile on someone’s face doesn’t mean they are happy.

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 if one looks deep enough and enough times into anyones Eyes one will see into anothers Heart Road :tanabata_tree: Watch Singularity on Tubi: https://link.tubi.tv/M4rKgUqQleb :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Watching a movie at 5:38am must mean we had breakfast and said i’m Bored. Looks like with Covid the authors in our Lives will have to tell plots and stories of the Mask Kind and when it comes to Love that’s Sad

2 Likes

Post i posted was also boring but Stay Safe, Cancel and back to movie

2 Likes

I can agree with this, however, maybe not the ‘cloud’ part. We allow the clouds :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: to color the vision :eye: in our lives. If I don’t want to see :eyes: or acknowledge something, then I won’t. If you are dealing with surface dwellers, you can’t expect them to ever come up from the lobby. I have to put myself on the elevator to make it to the top and if others don’t want to join me, then I have to allow them their own path. :roller_coaster:

I’ve learned recently that if I’m unhappy, then it’s up to me to summon the energy :swimming_woman: :swimming_man: to change it, it sucks while it’s happening and I’m tired, but eventually something will occur. It’s up to me if I make it easy or hard. I’ve been hit with the clue by four too many times. Redirection of energy :hotsprings: into growing my plants :evergreen_tree: helps. It’s like a running commentary in my head when I’m working with them. :v:t2: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I agree 100%. That’s the struggle I’m dealing with now. Being happy is hard work. Lol.

3 Likes

@Dabbindeebo was it the Jamaican bros that wrote “Be Happy” and i listen to the old good stuff✌ https://g.co/kgs/BvcsoT

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 :grin: Be Happy @kmac03 down the mountain is easy up the mountain is a hard road home. straight up she seems is easiest to go. so i guess now we all know, why old timers older than me wrote: :relaxed: “They be coming round the Mountain when they come” (they’re butts hurt to bad to go up) there’s my poetic side shining and try not to get Bored nothing good lasts forever in between the bad are Great Memories had :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love is a Splendid Thing, cling to it How to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized - Q&A

2 Likes

Don’t really remember, but yes, you listen to the old good stuff. When music actually ment something and told a good story. Lol

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo i’m with you bro, all the way Spotify Twice Spotify

1 Like