Cannabis & Creativity

@Khatru :grin: it’s ALL Fun

1 Like

@Khatru @kmac03 :grin: these guys are not funny and can jump sorta like one of those BOO deals

So when Evolutionized or Creative Wise :laughing: what in the hell is that cactus for Purpose Wize Like LoL https://open.spotify.com/track/4QksBPOns9inxD6gaAo4Zc?si=LL_m74ewQ5aHkFbMCJtvvQ :rofl: https://open.spotify.com/track/6AKWOVOJ81OQfsgxZbJ6QN?si=Xws75ZLCTguGdd4I-G5l8g

2 Likes

I don’t know much about cacti, but that would be painful to fall into. Is that the kind that throw it’s needles? Don’t they retain water for other life?

2 Likes

“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.” - Leo Tolstoy, The Kingdom of God is Within You

3 Likes

Wiggle Wiggle :smile: Dang! that girl can Wiggle GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626 hahahaha

1 Like

@kmac03 it’s a Jumping Cacti’ very little wind blows when you walk by You Are Nailed :upside_down_face: my right leg is Ouched enough my Doc sent me AMOX-CLAV i’m gunna need another round to finish heal

3 Likes

I could send you some stuff to help. I’m not sure if it grows in your area, boil some stinging nettles, let it cool down,. Drink the water and clean your injury with it. Plantain leaves (you might know this as snakeweed) will help, too. Chew those up and secure it to the area like a poultice. It will pull all the toxins out. It’s not my body or decision, but I don’t like the idea of a second round of antibiotics. Makes sure you are eating plenty of pre- and probiotics. I’m sure you and your wife have this under control, I can’t help myself.

2 Likes

Pictures of my pure power plant clones taking off

4 Likes

What to show off my peace pipe i made few years ago and it works

4 Likes

That’s gorgeous!! I should send you some tobacco when it grows up. They popped up yesterday morning.

2 Likes

@Daddy1971: Very cool Peace Pipe! :+1::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Here in ky the barn are full of tobacco right now they grow alot of it and hemp hard to grow outside the hemp pollinat cannibas growing

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliment

3 Likes

'Their eyes are used to the dark and they cannot raise them to the shining light of truth. They are like birds whose sight is sharpened by night and blinded by day. So long as they look only at their own desires and not the order of creation, they think of freedom to commit crimes and the absence of punishment as happy things.

But let us see what is decreed by everlasting law: if you have turned your mind to higher things, there is no need of a judge to award a prize; it is you yourself who have brought yourself to a more excellent state: but if you have directed your zeal towards lower things, do not look for punishment from without: it is you yourself who have plunged yourself into the worse condition -just as if you look by turns at the sky and the dirt of the earth, and everything else disappears and you seem at one moment to be in the mud and at the next moment among the stars, just by the action of looking.

But ordinary people do not see such things.’

Boethius, Consolation of Philosophy

3 Likes

3 Likes

First concert I ever went to. Thank you for that. :star_struck: :v:

1 Like

Never got to see Bowie :pensive:

One of my all time favorites! :grin:

1 Like

Ziggy Stardust…One of my all time favorites. Especially the Spiders from Mars

2 Likes

My parents used to play the older stuff all the time, but I got to see him from this era:

2 Likes

Did you know that a young Stevie Ray Vaughan played guitar on this?

1 Like