Cannabis & Creativity

On what? Let’s Dance?

2 Likes

That song and others on the LP

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. That’s interesting to find out.

My hubs is trying to sleep, I’m singing.

2 Likes

Goodnight, Y’all!

2 Likes

Goodnight! :peace_symbol:

Sleep well

2 Likes

Interesting dreams over the last 24 hours. Maybe it was the fever?

Either way, we all need to be mindful of our paths and make sure it’s matching what’s in store for us. We can make it hard or easy. I’m tired of living hard, how about you?

2 Likes

Living hard is not easy

This I know all too well

3 Likes

I see the Dove of Peace in your clouds. Do you? How inspiring. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

New project im working on making a pipe from wood

3 Likes

How cool is that?!! Are you making an old man face?

2 Likes

Yea i like working with wood

3 Likes

I look forward to seeing his completion. :star_struck:

2 Likes

All this hustling in the world, for what? So you can keep hustling?

I choose to slow it down and take my time.

2 Likes

I love this song (don’t tell anyone, I’ve got a rockers image to live up to) lol!
:wink::+1:

3 Likes

Hahaha! Somehow I think everyone secretly loves it.

2 Likes

That is like American Pie…so bye bye Miss American Pie…drove my chevy to the Levy…Oh what memories

Funny how us old rockers have such a DIVERSE taste in music. I notice today’s kids usually only like 1 genre of music
I grew up watching musicals, Big Band, listening to Rogers and Hammerstein, Opera, top 10, over the road, blues, psychedelic, acid rock, Country Western, Do Wop, everything except rap. When M&M hit the scene, I started to like it but mostly becasue he was so proficient at it and was so politically opinionated with it, not just anger

3 Likes

Haha @ ."…today’s kids…" it seems like those are the key words to maturity. Do we get a prize or something for upleveling?

2 Likes

“Lovebirds on a Dreary Day”

Took this today on my daily hike

3 Likes

I wonder what they are talking about? Inspirational picture! I keep looking at the oil paints in the closet.

2 Likes

2 Likes