Cannabis & Creativity

I probably deserved it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

HCC, why you gotta present new strains when I just bought seeds this morning before your email? :weary:

Anyway, hope everyone is well. I found this this morning and I don’t mind talking to myself.

Much love and peace! :v::heart:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that Lsd Auto and Blackberry Auto… Yummmmmmm

2 Likes

I’m eyeing that Coffeeshop Waltz :dancer:and Harpoon Rock. :octopus: Sigh. ‘They’ just like to keep dangling the :carrot:. :wink::v::heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

That’s mesmerizing. :star_struck:

2 Likes

4 Likes

@Khatru @kmac03

https://open.spotify.com/track/5pQEExRHWM9XnghO6bhdLJ?si=0XgBWi0SQsGdAKw0Wji5UA

2 Likes

Hahaha! Good song! Laughing because I have it in my playlist.

2 Likes

:v::rofl: @kmac03 they were just to strong

2 Likes

I have applied a little reiki to this image. If you wander through to see it, it’s meant for you.

What is reiki?

You know that feeling you get in your stomach when a small being in your charge stumbles and you want to brace the air around them? That’s healing energy.

May your healing come to you at the right time,
And at the right place using just the right amount that is best for you.

Peace be with you. :pray: :heartpulse: :pray:

3 Likes

@kmac03 Applied :innocent: Puff Puff

1 Like

When I look at these close like this they make me think of this song. Plus this used to be my anthem until I got tired of getting pulled over for what I looked

like then I cut my hair LOL

2 Likes

@dmtscravey They may be getting a Pay Back in D. C. :crossed_fingers: like they’re Tails Cut Off

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Khatru :sunglasses: Love it Hope ALL is well

2 Likes

I’m doing good man!
How are you?

3 Likes

@Khatru Wore Out from training horse, i’m totaly trained with right arm to coffee can then in the Oat Bag :grin:

2 Likes

You’re a funny dude @DollarBill !

Love ya man! :v:

1 Like