Bruce Banner Fast Version /winter indoor grow

Watered today, more stretching exercises, and neatening up of the leaves. 78 deg f, so the exhaust fan ran for a while. 50% hum. All tops seem to be reaching for the sky. Still thinking a Friday flip is in the future.

Business is done now, think I’ll roll a salad joint with Emma and Gelato, hiyoo!

2 Likes

Watered with water only, no nutes yet. The temp has dropped outside, thus indoors as well because we are cheap. That’s right, we are those people who put on sweaters and sit around in 65-67 degrees F. The more the heater runs, the more the RH drops also; down to 40. More training and pruning. I took out a couple of fan leaves that were in the way of tops and pre-delarfed a few on the lower branches. Let that energy go to other tops with the potential for greatness.

1 Like

Day 36, the flip is on. She woke up regular time, but will go to bed early. Tomorrow Alice gets to sleep in, so tomorrow will be her day 1 of flower.

5 Likes

Looking good. I know there is some debate on when to count flower weeks. If one does from flip or from first signs of bud sites. I tend to not worry about that as it does not really matter the end results is what counts. Alice looks good.

2 Likes

It’s like having twins, one born at 23:50 and the other coming out at 00:15. Are they still twins? Still look the same!

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know. I keep my own records. Germinating, I don’t know if you start the count from bath or when the plant first appears above the soil (pop). I keep track of both but the number in my pics refers to days from pop. I am growing this cultivar for the first time, but everything else on this grow has gone fast, and this is a fast version with a shorter flowering time, so I expect to see proof of flowering soon.

1 Like

Everyone usely starts once they break ground and when flipping to 12&12 starts when you see pistils with usely takes about two weeks to start pre-flower

1 Like

Here is Alice at day 37. Today is day 1 of 12x12 lighting. We will see how long it takes for her to start showing her stuff. I also replaced the 15w 5000 Kelvin led with a 25w 3000K led, giving her 145 watts of light. My cheap meter tells me that the light is about the same as the sun on a hazy day; measured mid-canopy. I know that its not the same as the real sun, but don’t tell her.

5 Likes

@Darodguy beautiful plant

1 Like

@Daddy1971 Thanks. Right after I posted that pic, I put 2 1/2" of soil with, of course, worm castings underneath. Look out. here we go!

2 Likes

Day40, 2 days into 12x12. How many tops do you see?

3 Likes

Nothing happening, just growing. I’m trying to keep the RH up during this phase of the grow. 6 days into flip, still no pistols. Pic tomorrow.

Here is my grow room; you can see the water wick in the lower left corner, my fan which rotates 90 deg and pauses at the wick. Pretty humble, but it has everything. I can control temp and humidity. I only have room for one small plant, but I can get 1 1/2 to 2 oz of dried and cured flower, which will last me quite a while, especially if this cultivar is the fire the numbers claim.

3 Likes

She is looking great. I agree with you on the amount. See too many trying for quantity. One or two plants are much easier to take care of.

1 Like

@Lynyrdsky I did some measuring and I have about 15"x15" of growing area, That’s about 1 1/2 sq ft of area to grow; and since led lights don’t penetrate, I try to get a nice spread of tops.

Oh! If I look real close, I can see little pistols starting to emerge. Ooh la la. :baby_bottle:
It may be time to break out the flower fuel.

2 Likes

Sorry, false alarm. Wishful thinking can make you see things sometimes.

1 Like

10 tops? Or it could be 11 visible now

It is 10 main tops, but some of the secondaries are starting to take off. Fun huh?

1 Like

Alice @ 47 days from pop, 10 days from flip. I really do see pistols now. Look out, here we go!

3 Likes

Alice is looking great. Fun to watch them transition to flower. I think my lying eyes are seeing some flower sign on mine today too.

1 Like