Bloom Plus BP2500 Review

Anyone interest in a mid range quantum style light, I just did a review on the Bloom Plus BP2500! For the price its a great option for a 2x4, 2x2 or 3x3!

Bloom Plus BP2500 Review

If you watch please give a sub, just starting the channel so it helps tremendously!

<3

9 Likes

awesome video man! Definitely a nice badass light! Worth it for its price point for sure :smiley:

3 Likes

I wish I could take you up on your offer. No one can have too many lights, at least in my personal experience. @MDBuds, @Mrb53004, @DollarBill, @kanashiihawk, y’all know anyone who could use a light? :traffic_light: :traffic_light: :vertical_traffic_light: :vertical_traffic_light:

5 Likes

@Highigan nice video man.

@kmac03 I already have a decent quantum board. That LZ-F4000W I got from wayfair. It’s like the spider farmer sf4000. I have a 4x4 so I need a bit more light than this puts out. Two of them would probably do the job though. Lol

4 Likes

Awesome video. on Amazon now for like 169.99 too!

3 Likes

Great video man, thanks for sharing. I wish I could afford a light like that, right now in my 3 X 4 tent I’m running a lower quality LED light, in my 4 X 6 tent I have 2 Mars Hydro T-1500’s. I do have some older “Blurples” I could add to my smaller grow tent to supplement.
Thanks again for the review @Highigan
:seedling: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Check out spider farmer lights, there full spec quantum boards with samsung led, all the rage now on my other sight, can be had for well under $200 but there full spec and i like giving my autos blue light in veg, and red and ir in bloom, have 2 cycle 600w led so you can run blue for veg and red and ir for bloom or full spec for photos, i only run autoflowers and outdoor plants, this is a pic of a master kush plant some animal probably a deer got at so brought indoors.

3 Likes

Onsale with coupon for 169 its a steal for a light that can push 290watts!

3 Likes

Very nice! I was looking at the spider farmers as well but for 169 right now and pushing 290watts at the wall its a steal, it also features samsung chips and red and IR light for full spectrum! Might get a big spider farmer for the 5x5 grow.

3 Likes

I use Atami Bloombastic on my autos, 1ml per US gal, after u water and drain plant shake jug and pour small splash in 16oz cup of water stir and feed.

Nice video great job i will check it out i love the light