Best indoor genetic for So Cal grower

I don’t want to get into a game of who posted what. There was a clickable link I deleted. Please feel free to repost. Sorry you feel censored. We’re aiming to keep our forum clean and clear of possible virus, hacker issues, and or false information as well as we don’t allow other links to other breeders. It’s the same concept as bringing a dunkin coffee into Starbucks, they won’t allow it but you’re welcome to have a seat and talk about it. Have a wonderful time. I no longer feel this argument or debate needs to continue. I know my job as a mod and I don’t need to defend it. Please don’t post links - that’s all we ask. Happy growing - Kronic

1 Like

@smhomegrown Hey Dan! I didn’t forget about that list! So I went and did some research on your weather and which strains can handle it all!
So I never personally purchased any of the mix packs, they come in 9 seeds as the smallest pack however they have BOGO deals on a lot of these packs right now so you get 18 seeds for $100. And you’re getting 3 types of strains. I did also give a list of strains you can check out if you want to snag several individually (they’re also BOGO), so here’s the list I compiled!
Super silver haze
White widow
Durban poison
Og kush
Sour Diesal
Lemon kush
Any kush really
Black Jack
Yields of green mix pack
Best Sellers Mix Pack
Gateway Mix Pack
Cash Money Mix Pack
Amsterdamned Mix Pack

I hope this helped!

2 Likes

Thank you @Kronic. It is helpful. I apologize for presenting the question as I did. I did not intend to take business away from HGCC. Us growers operate kind of in an unwritten community, and take whatever advice we can get, when we can get it - as lots of times what we are doing is time critical. @Raymundo was an immediate light to an unknown for me - and I am grateful for that. I think I really need to do some more independent research before throwing caution to the wind. My question was really a specific to seeds sourced from a plant in CA, and suitable for a small indoor grow. Is there a way for you to tell me of strains that are/were sourced in CA, or is that outside of the scope of what is “known ?” That is where @Raymundo answered me exactly. Does the distinction make sense ?

1 Like

@smhomegrown yea for sure! I’m very happy I could help you out and I totally understand the nervousness to throw seeds out into the ground without knowing. Kush strains can, specifically OG Kush came from your area so any OG Kush or true Kush from any good breeder (local or homegrown cannabis co or even breeders such as Humboldt) should be hardy enough for those outdoor conditions and indoor conditions. Generally these strains naturally learned to utilize their co2 to counteract those strong sea breezes, crazy humidity, and fluctuating weather conditions. Haze strains too are good as they came from southern americas mostly and were coastal strains right around the same condition as Cali. For local to you I’d just look up breeders who sell clones like Vader OG if you’re seeking actual clippings. Just remember pros of seeds are you have unique genetics per plant meaning if you love one enough you can clone it out and mother it, taking clones you’re limited to their mother only, which isn’t bad just giving you pros and cons. If you join our group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2455291691403276/?ref=share - on Facebook I can direct you to Jacob Pasino who is out in Cali who has some fruity pebble cuts. I always recommend having some kush seeds or haze seeds for your climate sitting in your back pocket, they’re good producers out there. Jacob has other strains outside Homegrowns catalog so hey maybe take advantage of a seed deal for the anniversary and snag yourself some of Jacobs stuff :slight_smile:

If you are still monitoring the board, Ray, thank you for the input, insight, and advice. If you haven’t tapped out of the forum, you can reach me at [email protected].

1 Like

Thanks for the input @Kronic. I’m don’t presently have a facebook account. I am willing take your advice here at HGCC, and give an auto a try - I’ll get a few and see see how it goes. I havent tried to cultivate an OG Kush before, so I think that is the route I will go. Thanks for your patience - and I’ll update with some results when I have them. If you have other suggests or referrals which links can’t be shared here for safety reasons, you may send them to [email protected]. I appreciate your help.