Ask MD Buds (cultivars and terpenes for medicinal use)

Wrong thread. Sorry!!

2 Likes

@CkNugz the cbd 1:30 at homegrown is a sativa dom with no linalool. Unless you are referring to one of the seedsman ones.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure on its origin, yet!!:sunglasses:, will find outā€¦

1 Like

@CkNugz seedsman has a great CBD line right now with all kinds of crosses but I havenā€™t found any high in linalool. Mostly pinene, limonene, myrcene, and bisabolol. Bisabolol is another great terp top for inflammation and anxiety. Itā€™s what I call the chamomile terp. Lol

I hope you and @MDBuds will forgive me for intruding upon your conversation RE: alcohol withdrawal. I have attended many a code for such a thing. You were given fantastic information and Iā€™d also caution you to work with a doctor/nurse practitioner well qualified in such things. Itā€™s dangerous to do on your own. If yā€™all are aware, thatā€™s cool, but others might not be. Alcohol withdrawal is a number one killer no one likes to talk about. Itā€™s disguised as a cardiac arrest.

I hope this is received in the manner I convey it. Much love and peace. :v:t2: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

@kmac03 thank you for that. I appreciate you. :v:

1 Like

Can Cannabis Help With Alcohol Withdrawal? - RQS Blog hereā€™s a link to a RQS blog about cannabis and alcohol for those following the conversation that would like some more clarity.

1 Like

I have to come back to comment. My brain is offline. :upside_down_face: :v:t2:

Looking for the best Autos to Treat:

PTSD

Bi-Polar manic depressive disorder

Anxiety

ADHD

Muscle and Joint pain

I have notice heavy Sativas Make me very Argumentative, Uptight and angry, so I typically try to stay Away, Or atleast I havenā€™t found one that has not done that too me.

1 Like

@Skootz813 are you currently taking any other medications?

1 Like

@Skootz813 also, I personally wouldnā€™t treat bi-polar disorder with cannabis. The only evidence that it works are anecdotal where as all the studies I have read have shown cannabis actually worsens the symptoms of bi-polor and schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Maybe thats my problem

1 Like

I feel relieved, but I understand, you arenā€™t the first to tell me that. But Iā€™ve delt with it since I was 9, so Iā€™ve learned methods to control it. I refuse pills. I also use cannabis to treat many of my other ailments as well.

1 Like

I do take diazapam, to treat my Tmj. As well as help me keep my cool.

1 Like

@Skootz813 keep enjoying the art of growing cannabis and the fruitful harvest it may provideā€¦ā€œThe balance will come to youā€ā€¦ Look for indicas high in myrcene on the scientific scopeā€™ā€¦:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Myrcene is Definitely a Favorite of mine.

1 Like

@Skootz813 for the ailments you listed and the medications I would suggest indica or indica dominant hybrids high in linalool, myrcene, caryophyllene, pinene, and with small amounts if limonene. Linalool is calming and eases tremors, joint pain, and aids in sleep. Myrcene is calming and helps with nociceptive pain. Caryophyllene is calming, works with cbd increasing effectiveness of both, eases tremors, and helps with nociceptive and neuropathic pain. Pinene increases focus and helps protect memory while improving mood and energy and also helps treat inflammation. Limonene increases cell permeability of all cannabinoids making them more effective and increases energy and gives euphoria but you would seek this terpene in small amounts in your strains as limonene is known to cause the anxiety that comes from smoking sativa strains as they usually have much higher amounts than indicas or indica dom hybrids.

Moderate THC and cbd such as a 1:1 or a 2:1 thc:cbd strain would be beneficial to treat the mental ailments along with the joint pains.

White Widow and Gold Leaf that I constantly rave about are great for treating ADHD, anxiety, depression, ptsd, and muscle and joint pain. Both are indica dominant hybrids.

Strains high in linalool I would suggest (linalool is similar to myrcene but more calming and works better for treating tremors, ptsd, and aiding with sleep) are granddaddy purple, lavender, and Blueberry. These strains are also good for ptsd, anxiety, adhd, and muscle and joint pain.

5 Likes

I cannot give this enough hearts! Thank you Sir, You 100% just confirmed the theory I had in my head! I will soon be investing in Some seeds and now I know exactly what Iā€™m going for, and the best part is, They are offered here. Perfect!

3 Likes

Any recommendations as far as strains for PTSD from war, especially with what you just said into the hyper vigilance and anxiety?

Appreciate it!

An off topic, do you ph your foliage sprays? @MDBuds?

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to see your setups and learn from you in person :grinning:

1 Like