Any suggestions

drying - the slower the better.
Personally I like to really trim my wet stuff down but if you do not have enough rh where you will dry, leave the leaves, they will protect the buds from drying out too fast. GranDaddy Purple - be careful…likes to get moldy.
Hang branches in dark cool place. Fan but not blowing on plants! Darkness for 1-2 weeks or until branches snap. I try to dry at 65F or less and rh around 50-65… It is cold enough to just set up a box in garage. I built a dry box out of WARDROBE moving cardboard box…cost me $13. A little tape, snip here and there…I actually use it as a starter box when not drying.
Let me know and I will send pics of what i did
Curing - we trim up the buds (keep all that trim baby…). Place in jars (canning jars great). Place in dark cabinet, open daily to breathe. Curing is what brings out the flavor. I cure anywhere from 1 week to 6 months!
If you wan to use right away, google COLD WATER CURE…ready in a week but takes away much flavor & smell but not the effects

@Rusty can I get you a new hat?? Love the blue frames.

2 Likes

I love the hat…how do you keep it so clean?

My hat fits really guud

1 Like

Just because I like the number, here are day 69 pics.

7 Likes

That’s a very impressive looking grow there? @GOLLO what is that set up your using to grow in? It’s all just one plant correct? Very cool

I have a Blackberry Kush 25" tall & Granddaddy Purple17" in a 17 GAL DWC & AEROPONICS.
I feel fortunate to have such a couple of nice lookin’ plants.

I appreciate all of the info and input y’all out there in the Twilight Zone have provided. I feel like y’all helped grow my babies.

3 Likes

This forum has helped me immensely. So I am trying to pass that on.

3 Likes

Bend them over to the outside and wire them down. They will grow fine pluss open up your lower buds.

I just finished drying the last of my 1st grow, Blackberry Kush Auto.
I want to thank everyone for helping me out with suggestions & info.

Grown in a DWC setup, it weighed in @ 2.4 ozs of beautiful buds. I can’t believe I grew anything with success, much less my own meds.

I dried Miss Blackberry in a tent @ 60-63 F, 40-45 % RH.

We tried some last night, with a very good result. My wife absolutely loves it.
For my part, it is very good, although a little too ‘heady’ for my tastes. I will rectify that on the next grow by waiting for more amber trikes. I am really impressed by the size of the nugs & how firm they grew to be.
PEACE Y’ALL.
My next grow has started and I will post pics ASAP.

3 Likes

Congrats!! Its so exciting. I finished my 1st grow GDP photo. Curing in the jar. Got 59.1 grams

2 Likes

Lookin’ tasty! Thanks, mate for sharing.

2 Likes

How awesome is that! :v:t2: :pray:t2: :weight_lifting_man:t2:

Ny GDP is curing nicely in jar. I took the suggestion to add orange peel to up rh, thanks!! And it worked like a charm. Rh up to 58% & 66°.

Happy growing

2 Likes

That is an IMPRESSIVE return…60g…You have hit the big times. Congrats
How is your re-veg going?

I guess I have to tag every thread as ‘Watching’ if I want updates. Ha! It’s a new skill every day.

2 Likes

Hey Mike @Mrb53004, I guess it’s going ok. This is what she looks like

Don’t know if she’ll make it, but I’ll keep ya posted.

I don’t think so…you cut a little too much. Next time, leave longer stems with a couple nodes
No matter, you got a killer harvest…You have to be PLEASED

2 Likes

Ok, learning :+1:t4::+1:t4:. Ready to pop my next grow .

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

60 oz’s I’m jealous. Show me more.

Here are my newest babies, BLUEBERRY X MAZAR pics. I topped 2 of them today, sorta as an experiment. I will let y’all know what the results are as we grow merrily along.

3 Likes