Any suggestions

Emerald beauties! :star_struck:

Hey Mike @Mrb53004, I look forward to trying to reveg again from my next grow. Thanks for all your help​:heart::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Keep her watered she’ll come around if u haven’t already pulled just did this to my mtf Wound up with seven cuttings four of them which have already sprouted major roots three of them already transplanted into smaller parts

That is if you’re just wanting cuttings

How about I just now realized you are growing herbs in there. Phenomenal. :heart_eyes: I have yet to start dill, not sure why that is. Maybe because it’s an odd flavor to me?

I don’t know if they will survive as my autos are on a 24/7 schedule. There are quite a few herbs you can grow with cannabis as companion plants.
Peace

1 Like

So good, I’m gonna try peat pods next grow. Keep us posted.

Kick them down to 20/4
I tried 24/0 and all it did was give me a higher electric bill. That extra 4 hrs of light is not worth it. The rest period is worth it. It allows for transpiration to stop
the branches, leaves and flowers get a little tender, easier to manipulate and a good time for foliar sprays

1 Like

Ok, will do. Since I would like to have herbs, I’ll try it.

I gotta say, the size of the leaves versus DWC leaves, is outstanding. These new girls have leaves as large as I’ve seen on youtube, and I’ve always wondered why the plants in h2o seemed a bit on the small side.

FYI, I have 2 x 2’ T5 lights on each side of the cabinet I will leave on. They are 6500k. Do you think I should also put them on a 20/4 schedule?

Lights off, ALL LIGHTS, for at least 4 hours. Let them rest
Your companion plants should grow in this environment

Hey, y’all I’m back with more pics of my 2nd grow pics, day 15 from seed & my babies are veggin’ nicely.

I changed from a 24/7 to 20/4 light cycle last night to help the herbs grow.

I have to say that all of y’all that said soil was easier than DWC was correct. I find myself with nothing to do but eyeball my girls.

I’m thinking of learning the piano while my girls grow.

![DAY 15 FROM SEED|374x499]
(upload://zXV4Rt4JVFk0JS0TssUEmZ5qyVl.jpeg)

I started LST on the BLUEBERRY X MAZAR’s (from now on the blueberry x mazar will be known as BLUZAR’s) on the 10th.

All of my girls unless otherwise noted are AUTOS.

I readjusted the ties yesterday. Two of them, the Dill (blue tag) & Oregano (red tag) were topped on the 8th.

PEACE

3 Likes

Way to go
I do not play the piano but I do play with my organ, at times
My wife tells me to stop playing with myself :laughing:

2 Likes

Sttttaaahhhpppp itttttt!!! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You must be out of tune, when you become organmic.

1 Like

I’m a precision instrument of speed and aeromatics

1 Like

Hey y’all, when do you u dudes & dudettes start using molasses?

What about worm castings? Has anyone ever used WHITE CLOVER as a ground cover plant with cannabis?

Curious minds want to know.

Peace

1 Like

I haven’t used it myself, and I’ve never grown outside, but if you are growing outside, white clover is horribly invasive in most climates. They like to hide their seeds in their dead clippings, too. Consider red clover?

White clover feed nitrogen to the soil but Kim is correct
it will choke out everything, extremely invasive and when it seeds the soil, you can never get them out unless you sterilize the soil
so much then for living soil, you’d ruin it
Stick with Basil
it will benefit the plant more than any other companion
Worm castings
I use them but I buy fresh from a worm farmer, not the stuff over the internet. You have living soil, any good organic potting soil is a good enough amendment. Consider
https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Earth-707P-Organic-Fertilizer/dp/B0047COGFW/ref=sr_1_38?dchild=1&keywords=happy+frog+fertilizer&qid=1613435686&sr=8-38
Dr Earth
You should not have to use anything but water until you are well into flower as you have Living Soil
Molasses - It is kind of “EVERYONE SHOULD USE THIS” only takes a teaspoon a gallon of water so do not buy a humongous container. Blackstrap, sulphur free
https://www.amazon.com/Plantation-Organic-Blackstrap-Molasses-Unsulphured/dp/B001V2MBU8/ref=sr_1_18?crid=3U809DYWJ6PR0&dchild=1&keywords=blackstrap+molasses+organic&qid=1613435916&sprefix=blackstr%2Caps%2C205&sr=8-18
it’s critically important that you only use unsulphured molasses. Sulphur dioxide, the ingredient in “sulphured” molasses, kills off microbes, and therefore you wouldn’t want it in your soil, it will kill your living soil
I use it at least once a week when I water
All the way up to harvest. You could add Mycorrhizae
https://www.amazon.com/Great-White-PSGW-01-FGGRWH-1OZ-Mycorrhizae/dp/B00A8PG6RI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?crid=19PRCD9O5C6FJ&keywords=rhizobacteria&qid=1571601765&sprefix=rhizobac,aps,171&sr=8-1&linkCode=sl1&tag=420egarticle-20&linkId=ca31130517bbb368c8611ffd9816ac11&language=en_US
It keeps the SOIL ALIVE

2 Likes

That made it nice and lazy for me. Thank you! :rofl: