Any suggestions

Kool, no worries …

2 Likes

Oh crap…

2 Likes

Wow that’s a cool art project what do you call it? LOL just kidding pretty good looking plant. Why do you title it oh crap?

Posted wrong pic, imma just a redneck from MS

1 Like

Hahaha! You’re funny.

1 Like

I have the stupid giggles. My husband just asked me what I keep giggling about and if I’m being nice? I don’t know why he said that, but I thought I would share. Oh, for context, your question about “…why oh crap…” is what set it off.

2 Likes

I posted wrong pic, I also might have hit the baby bong. I don’t remember

1 Like

Rusty, I enjoyed seeing your face, it makes for a nice change around here. You aren’t just a screen name who might be a fictional character anymore. :grinning:

2 Likes

@Rusty is that a mars/spider farmer led lamp, if so you can get closer to it, you dont wanna but you can get within 12 inches. Tie the branches as far to the side and down as you can. Raise it as much as possible.

2 Likes

I’m gonna start in 2 maybe 3 weeks. My Blackberry Kush is still doin’ it’s thing. My GDP is days away from being chopped. I don’t need anything at the moment. I’m still studying my NLS & FFOF & PERLITE lessons.

I’m still trying to decide how many plants to put in my 2’ x 3’ cabinet.

The two plants I have in my tent take up almost all of the space. I think maybe 3 pots.

check with @dmtscravey, I think he is at that size and look at what is going on with his…

1 Like

This is my grow space it is 21"front to back 50" Long and 64" tall floor-to-ceiling. These two plants are going to fill every inch of it but you may have smaller pots or your plants may not be as big or they may be Autos I don’t know but these are two photo white widows

2 Likes

Damn good lookin’ ladies.
You will be livin’ large @ harvest!

2 Likes

To all of y’all out there in the Twilight Zone, I appreciate you.

I want to thank one and all for info, pics, and just havin’ pure unadulterated fun.
:sunglasses: :smile: :v:t6: :rofl:
Have a safe New Year. And most of all,
PEACE

4 Likes

Same to you brother have a safe New Year’s Eve.

1 Like

Ok here is day 67 from seed pics.

I still have some burnt & yellowing leaves. I changed h2o 3 days ago. Added about 2 gals today.

The Betty Blackberry of the Kushes is still filling out.

![DAY 67 FROM SEED-1|281x499]
(upload://tIOJNuhc8FO5fNWB20Za8BHv2cN.jpeg)

And of course, below is GRANDDADDY PURPLE.

:sunglasses: :smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :v:t6:

2 Likes

Do not concern yourself with some yellowing / burnt tips, here and there. Many of us PUSH (over feed nutrients) to try and force the plant / hormones to produce more bigger, thicker, better flowers. And as we get further in the flowering stage, nutrition moves from leaves to flowers. The leaves provide sustenance to flowering in addition to the nutrient feedings. In nature, flowering is triggered by a signal that the plant is going to die. Temps, length of light in a day, hormones all tell the plant to flower so it can reproduce. All living things want to live forever and this is re-incarnation process. Expect some of the plant to die off as the other parts do what they are designed to do
Your plants look great to me

I agree with Mrb53004 your plants look good and healthy to me the yellowing is probably just the natural selection of the plant killing things off to keep the flower alive. I don’t think I would worry much they look very healthy.

Hey dudes you guys are the best.
Thanks so much for the input.

Do y’all have any tips for curing & drying?

I’ve watched plenty of vids, so I was wondering if y’all had some super-duper Okie Dokie tricks up the arm or in your back pocket.

1 Like