Am I growing Autos or Fotos?

This is turning out to be my daily diary.

I may just make it to 420. It really wasn’t a target but fate seems to be making it happen.
Good be a good omen.

4 Likes

NICE, Sling!
My plan was to unplug the lights when they go out tonight, then harvest 420 sometime, but I still have too many clear triches and lots more white pistols than you. I will take one top on 420 and give her a little more time.

1 Like

All milky but no amber. I’m just going to let nature take her course. April 20 means nothing to “nature”.

About 10 days ago, I pruned some lower branches that I knew would just never get their buds up to the canopy. They branches were about 12 to 14 inches long with a series of pop-corn buds near the end. I hung them up on the dry rack and forgot about them except to break off a piece as a drying indicator.

I bought a Vape a week back and am just getting used to it. Last night I was in the grow room and figured, why not? I took one of the stems down and crushed up the little bud. It seemed a bit over-dry. I loaded my Davinci IQ2 Vape and turned on the heater.
What a pleasant surprise!!
I did a long draw and I felt a mild urge to cough but not very strong. When I exhaled, it was smooth and very gentle. I took a few more tokes and then relaxed. After about 10 minutes, it hit me. A nice, smooth heavenly glow. It was very nice. Very gentle. Just the kind of high I like.
This is my first Banner so I am very surprised. I have been doing Strawberry Cheesecake Autos up until now. Not bad but no comparison to Banners!! Banner Photos rock!

BTW-I added two more hours to my dark period.15 dark and 9 light. But I am still going to let nature dictate my harvest.
As soon as I hang to dry, I am going to seed four more Banners in the tent. Once they are strong seedlings, they will go into 15 gals pots and move into the green house and when they are small trees, will go outside.
I will let them grow full natural all summer and let them harvest in the Fall. Should be looking at monsters by October.

4 Likes

I’m not a noob that posts pictures a week into vegging asking if they are ready to harvest. But these Fast Banner Photos are really stretching out the Flower stage. LOL
Click link to see large image
[[https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiTsaa0gc4QN9A1z016QEhosRTdF]]

Do all trichomes turn amber? My Banners are at 107 days ( I ran an extended veg). They have flowered for over 50 days.
I expected to harvest around the 12th.
Not complaining. No rush. Beautiful colors!
They are bursting with terpenes more everyday. Just wondering when I should harvest.

1 Like

Looking great @SlingShot ! A bit longer, a bit larger!
My Death Bubba plants I took down Christmas day, they got transplanted August 13th when they were about 4 inches tall (clones), flipped October 1st, harvested December 25th. What’s that, like almost 7 week veg and 12 weeks of flower.
Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow!

2 Likes

thanks. will do.
Like I said, no rush.

Okay, I did the deed this morning.
Wow, in the last couple of days, these gals took on royalty!
Three of the four plants went deep purple! Beautiful.

!

I started seeing amber trichomes but not as much as my autos but they are bursting with dark cloudy trichomes.

So I whacked them this morning and hung them.

2 Likes

@SlingShot Yeah baby! Someone is going to have a fun summer. :grinning:
Hey, I wonder if having that purple color affects the taste or aroma at all.
Our little contest…I concede.

1 Like

Another chapter comes to a close.

Germ’ing more Banner Photos for outside grow.

2 Likes

Let no one doubt that this stuff is really good.
Wow

2 Likes

@SlingShot Wow indeed! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Congrats on a great run… Looks fantastic!

1 Like

If that’s an.auto.flower it.would be in.flower.now they show.pistols.25-30dsys after.sprout.u.prob.have a.photo.period. but.looks.awsoem.

How did those outdoor do? Its about that time i guess: congrats on that harvest it should be that time again i came late to the party :yin_yang:

51 days old in Feb. I reckon they have smoked it all @Timothy80

1 Like