AeroGarden Grow

@DollarBill. Yea I was laughing (and drooling). :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Kimmyann253 Sugar Wax is First clean. and Where the hec is @Kronic :laughing: Happy Holidays to ALL

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Seems you need a lot of equipment just to smoke it. I will end up doing some damage with a burning nail and propane lighter. Creme brulee anyone?

3 Likes

@kmac03 a good grower and close friend grows Burlee …it’s Rocking Good …

1 Like

I checked on my baby just now and…

She’s sprouting!!!

3 Likes

Grows what? Do I need to smoke to understand?

2 Likes

Hooray!!! It’s a birthday! Congratulations! :cake:

3 Likes

@kmac03 don’t worry, I have to google shit all the time. Lol. I’m old school so I get confused with all this modern ways.

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 i’m so old i get respect :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Long Hair never got me that

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 i have to show my wife your baby girls

2 Likes

Hahaha! I’m down with the modern ways, only when I choose to use it I recently pulled myself off all social media because my menopause wants me to take people down on a regular which isn’t feasible for my hippie ways.

2 Likes

@kmac03 we also Rid ourselves of Social Media. only here. not even any other Seed Companies. just here. i’m to serious for scatter bred pot. Select Hybrids only year after year

3 Likes

@DollarBill I’m here :wink: just busy!!! Hahahaha making awesome content for you awesome peeps! To your question on concentrates @kmac03 they’re simply to put it the extraction methods that take trichomes an condense then into a concentrated form. You have solventless and solvent based concentrates, solventless is what I prefer. Rosin is what most growers use for solventless which is heat pressing flower or hash into an oil like substance that can have many consistencies depending on the process of extraction.

2 Likes

@Kronic Solventless only Mmmm Mmm Good Stuff

2 Likes

I definitely like the solvent-less options.

I’m assuming heat would only be applied to a certain temperature, right? I just looked it up and people use straightening wands. That seems like it might take a while.

Appreciate the knowledge!

1 Like

@kmac03 Hair Straightner seems better They are Wider and have better controls

1 Like

@kmac03. So are you gonna try and make your own wax?? Let me know if that works out for you. Maybe that will be my next adventure once I get the growing and curing under my belt.

2 Likes

I probably will eventually. I have nothing else to do.

1 Like

I hear ya. That’s why I decided to try growing. That and it will be a lot cheaper than going to the dispensary.

2 Likes

I’m sure it is. I’ve never been in a dispensary as a patient, and it’s been a while since I’ve been near one. I bet the prices are outrageous now with our current state of affairs.

3 Likes