AeroGarden Grow

So I have this AeroGarden thing that I wasn’t using and decided I want to try and grow cannabis!!! So, I ordered some seeds. I’m all excited now but then start to think, it can’t be that easy. On to YouTube I go. There’s not a whole lot (instructional based) on growing cannabis in an AeroGarden but enough to show me that it is, in fact, not so easy. Challenge Accepted!!! I can’t back down now. I had beautiful seeds on their way to me. I researched, ordered the proper supplies and equipment and set up my grow room in my closet as I’ve seen so many others do. I got the temp where I need it and I still have to play with the humidity but I believe I have a pretty decent set up for the space I have. I planted just one of the seeds just to start. We’ll see how it goes. Wish me luck :crossed_fingers:t2:

7 Likes

You can DO it!! Can’t want to see your grow.

3 Likes

Wishes of Luck to you!
I use the same device to start my seeds. I do NOT use the water part, just the light.

I start my seeds in H2O2 for 12 hours (it sterilizes them and helps break through the waxy coating), then I place in paper towel with distilled water to dampen, not drench the paper towel, cover (fold over paper towel), seal (in container, plastic bag, etc) and within 36 hours I got sprouts. Then I place sprout in peat pods (36mm from amazon) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081BBRL6X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I also use containers from amazon (for peat pods - gives me a dome for humidity)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0834XQW5B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
When you add water to pods, they expand and have small hole on one side. I use pencil to make hole about 3/4 way in. Place seed tail first and cover with peat.
Then I place entire pod in 3" peat cups as you can see. Take then to planting size and place right inside a pot (1 gallon, 3 gallon).

8 Likes

@Kimmyann253 that’s cool kimmy

1 Like

We have complete faith in you. I can’t wait to see what you can do.

3 Likes

Hey @Kimmyann253 The good ole aerogarden lol. It actually quite easy to grow in one. The only thing about the my aerogarden was that my cannibus plants out grew the damn thing. Plus i had another plant growing in it so taking it out with the roots all tangled up was a no go. So i suggest to only sprout them in it and plant them elsewhere. Good luck and Happy Growing!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Excited to see the grow and how that system works out for you! Keep us updated!

2 Likes

@2Grow4Love I’m only growing the one plant. I’m not brave enough just yet to do more. Lol. I also have additional grow lights that come out beyond the regular light in case she decides to go wide, which will happen since I also plan to top and scrog to prevent her from getting too tall. In my head this will work. :smile:

3 Likes

@Kimmyann253 it’s ALL Fun :v: Happy Grow

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 just for you to have a Holiday Laugh :palm_tree: popped out of ground on Election Day :smiley:

Giggles are Good. by the way that is not a blue heat lamp. it’s a 5 Watt low heat LED

3 Likes

@DollarBill. Perfect timing :rofl:

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 i’m always out of likes because i love watching weed grow :v: Free and Boldly

3 Likes

@Kimmyann253 dang, look at my bucket. does it look cut in half? Well, it’s the camera cuz it ain’t hahahahaha :laughing: or i’m to Stoned just mayberrrrr

3 Likes

@DollarBill. Lol. That’s funny. I didn’t notice that until you said it. It’s not your pot, it’s your whole pic. Look at the wire and light above.

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 it’s one of those Wow moments for a second :scream: and Have a Great afternoon Great to meet you. :laughing: this Hippy needs a nap

2 Likes

Its the camera that needs a nap.

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 @Kimmyann253 i can’t sleep over an hour anyway. woke up and wife said you ready So i said Yes :grin: one bud GG #4 Fem

Two Buds of GG #4 Fem Little Moon Rock Action :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My Favorite Dip hahahaha pass the Chip i Forget the Rest but it was Funny if You Ain’t Laughing, you need to smoke some Weed :golfing_man:

5 Likes

@Kimmyann253 i saw you laughing :v:

1 Like

Can you tell me more about this wax stuff? I’m curious about it’s creation, what it’s created for, how to make, etc?

2 Likes

@kmac03 I found this article about shatter and dabs. I’m sure wax falls into the same category.

https://weedmaps.com/learn/dictionary/shatter/

2 Likes