AeroGarden Grow

$60 for a 1/4 oz vape or bud depending on strain

1 Like

It doesn’t sound too ridiculous.

2 Likes

That’s funny, cuz my town has probably a dozen dispensaries and I’ve never been in one either!
When you grow your own there’s no need :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I grew my own out of need. Haha! No dispensaries and I parted ways with the company/people I used to work for (not name dropping).

3 Likes

Also, people are disgusting and put their hands/fingers in things they shouldn’t.

3 Likes

Can’t be too careful these days!

2 Likes

@kmac03 @Khatru i never smoke anything except my own Finger Dust :v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

and that silly horse gave me a blister on my butt :laughing:

2 Likes

Don’t blame the horse, blame the saddle :crazy_face:

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 it wasn’t the Horse or Saddle. it was my Rifle hanging on my Shoulder Sling :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i was leaning to the left to much because i didn’t want Wild Mustang to bump bump bump my Rifle Scope.

Aloe vera is no bueno for the big C. Don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer.

1 Like

@kmac03 works for me. my wife even repaired a small Corpal Tunnel with it in her wrist. Me, for my Shoulder that needs a Ball Joint replacement. See, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i move it just Fine. Lots of Laughs Debbie

:grinning: i love to laugh at my self

2 Likes

Well someone’s gotta laugh at you :rofl:

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 think that’s funny. Me and that half Wild Horse saw some Bigfoot Sign :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: it was wrote in the snow plane as day “Oh Boy, Here Comes That Hippy on That Horse” in Yellow :grin: ALL i know is it wasn’t the Horse because on the move she always Tinkles back behind us. :grinning: Ask @Khatru now we ALL know what Frank Zappa was really going thru

2 Likes

Ha. Yellow snow. Heyyyyy that’s a good name for a strain.

2 Likes

Watch out where the Bigfoot goes, and don’t you eat that yellow snow

Yellow Snow as a strain name @Kimmyann253 ?

2 Likes

That’s why I decided to give it a try. It’s fun & I’m sure its gotta be a good quality

3 Likes

See. Someone thinks the same thing. It already exists. Lol

2 Likes

Look!!! She’s growing so fast

4 Likes

There are so many odd strain names!

Too bad someone beat you to it @Kimmyann253 :joy: lol

3 Likes

Let me know if I can send you some reiki, I’d be happy to do so.

2 Likes