AeroGarden Grow - weeks 6&7

So sorry for posting so late but I’m sure everyone understands how life just gets in the way.

Alrighty. Week 6&7 down. Into week 8. The break did not affect her much. She’s still growing like a champ. I did some pruning although now you can’t really tell. Should I prune some more?? I will let you guys guide my hands (still with red nails. Lol). I also flip her from an 18/6 schedule to a 12/12 so just waiting for her to blossom as all young ladies do.

@Mrb53004 @dmtscravey @Adcrag @kmac03 @DollarBill @Kronic @whoever I forgot.

5 Likes

You gave me an idea about something. I have a couple of plants now that look like they want to be creeper vines and I’m contemplating it for next time. She is looking gorgeous!

3 Likes

Nice and beautifully green

3 Likes

@Kimmyann253 You could defoliate some of that heavy growth in the middle and free up some space but otherwise she’s looking gorgeous!

4 Likes

As long as your undergrwth allows for air circulation, you can leave it. You have a nice SOLAR canopy (surface area for photosynthesis) and since this is a TEST run, let her GROW… If it “Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fixit”

3 Likes

@Mrb53004 I’ll take a pic for you when I get home so you can see underneath. Is that like looking up her skirt?? Lmao

@kmac03 where have you been woman?? Haven’t heard from you in a while now. I had the best reiki session Saturday. Energy was really moving.

3 Likes

I’ve been fixing my brain through temper tantrums. :crazy_face: There’s lots of energy available now, so be on the look out and pay attention to people that enter your ‘space.’

3 Likes

Here’s the underside of the canopy.

4 Likes

I’m still saying wedding flowers. Stick some white flowers in there. :heart_eyes:

She is just beautiful. :white_flower: :bouquet: :rosette:

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 :wink: it don’t hurt to break one several times… 11 Weeks

2 Likes

This is picture perfect…Let the flowering commence!

@DollarBill…dang, is that a fake plant?

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 :clown_face: Four More Weeks on veg then i’ll Unhitch her and watch at least 26 Main Colas and that should take the bore out of home

3 Likes

@Mrb53004. Are you sure I shouldn’t remove some of these leaves?? It looks very crowded.

3 Likes

Did my cat come by your house? RE: Leaf on the bottom. :rofl:

Ugh. I just broke the rules. Sorry, you will have to wait four hours until I delete it.

2 Likes

Lol. You don’t gotta delete it. Maybe my cat did it. She’s been stalking my closet lately.

What rules?? There are rules??

2 Likes

I would not, but it is your choice and I am not the wizard of all wizards here. Many others have wisdom of this subject and their knowledge is both worth something to heed important and . You have a hydro system and they can get all the nutrients they want / need. Let the plant grow and it will get taller (not only at the canopy but down near the base stem it will elongate). You know what mold is, you have air circulation, the hard part is patience…sitting back and letting it grow. Too many times we get in to doing something every time we visit them instead of leaving them alone. Just wait until the flowers start coming, or as she gets closer to harvest, then dry, then cure…You have to learn to sit back while the corn grows

4 Likes

That’s the hardest part for me…waiting!!! But I will do as instructed cuz if I don’t I WILL go overboard. You haven’t steered me wrong yet.

But can I still call you Wizard?? Lmao. It is after all an emerald plant. I know. Bad joke.

2 Likes

Start another one. :star_struck: :seedling: :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :herb: :white_flower: :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

CONSIDER IT FOREPLAY…That will help you…I hope. :yum: :wink:
And consider what Kim says…start another. When you time them correctly, you have one going in when one is coming out. Makes for perpetual supply

3 Likes

@Kimmyann253 that areogarden works good. :v: Pretty Girl there

2 Likes