AeroGarden Grow - weeks 6&7

Foreplay…mmmmm. Didn’t know guys still knew that term. Ha :rofl:. I’m only teasing.

So can I start another plant in the same AeroGarden?? I only have the one in which the light expands as the plant grows.

2 Likes

I do not think you will have the room to get a 2nd one going inside the aero. You still have 8-10 weeks of flowering to go. Picture the growth of a second plant, with that phenomenal growth the first one had, sitting right next to it. Will it have room to grow?

3 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking. Although, I could start it in another unit and providing the roots don’t grow too big too fast I can always move it to the expanding unit. :thinking: What are your thoughts about that??

1 Like

You have 2 aero units? You must really like them
I think I would wait it out and see what the final looks like so you do not have to jump through any hoops

1 Like

I got like 4 of them. I was planning to grow a lot of herbs and veggies and it works great. But if you don’t use the herbs and what not then they grow out of control. I hate wasting so I stopped using them. Maybe I’ll try again some day.

2 Likes

Go right ahead and start 2 more seeds now. This way yo will gain expertise in cultivation more than 1 plant at a time, the skill to grown them near each other and train accordingly. Plant them in the center, front and back and grow one to the left, one to the right…political correctness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hang them to dry.

2 Likes

Like being guided by Angels, though I’m sure that was the furthest from your mind.

1 Like

So like these two spots??

The tubing at the top next to the circle is for an air stone. I’m afraid of the roots covering that too much.

2 Likes

I’m just thinking. I won’t be able to start another one just yet. My closet is the only space I have that I can grow in a controlled environment. My girl now is on a light schedule and the new seeds would require more light.

2 Likes

When you do have the closet space available, yes. The roots will try to meet in the middle. The plants can grow across the surface (towards each other, not away from each other) so they get the best exposure to the lights.
This might all be moot. Let the one you have growing now go to flower. It might be SO BIG that you could not grow 2 in the same pot. You might get rootbound…OhNooo

3 Likes