AeroGarden Grow week 9+ (until harvest time)

Ugh. I can’t wait!!! It’s taking forever for these trichomes to change color!!!

they are already changing…stop the nutrients, add a few ice cubes till you get the water down to around 55-60…just a couple of weeks and you are done. Don’t let the lights heat the plant too much…you can move it higher and even reduce ON time. You can go all the way down to 5 hours ON…They will rush into winter stage

2 Likes

Omg. Is it me or are these trichomes taking foooooorever to change. They’re still clear and I’m being a good girl and doing what I’m told :joy:

On the bright side, the branch that bent real bad seems to have recovered nicely :+1:t2:

2 Likes

those are almost done. We go from clear to milky to amber in less than a week…Have you been using the ice cubes, lights on maximum 5 hours? Get her cold…you can start dropping the tank water temp down to 45-50°…You can also blend a banana, add some to the reservoir for a potassium boost

1 Like

Yes I’m using ice cubes and all that. It’s been over a week already though :cry:

The terpines are looking fantastic…great color, good amount of trichomes…Hard to see their color as you need a good closeup photo but I can tell from the OVERALL view, you are close
Hydro can keep the plant going beyond its normal life cycle. It is SUPER NUTRITIOUS to the plant. In your Aero, it is HARD to keep the temp lower. You have to overcome heat from the light and the ambient temperature of the surrounding area / room. You can stay like this and it will just take LONGER but to FORCE it, you may have to add ice cubes every couple hours. Take the temp of the reservoir…Cold will trigger hormones to try to FINISH off the plant. P and K are the nutes needed to GET THE FLOWERS THICK…
IF you have EPSON salt, banana, or seaweed / kelp you can boost the P&K. Even molasses will do. 1 tsp molasses (or kelp, seaweed extract, blended banana (peel too) in 1 gal water, shake, add 1 tsp epson salt, shake…chill, add to the tank.
If these are too hard, just wait it out and continue with the ice cubes…add a few every couple hours and remove some of the displaced water…Do not be afraid to get her down to 50° and KEEP her there for 2 to 3 days…

1 Like

She’s lookin pretty!

1 Like

Lots to love!!!

4 Likes

@Kimmyann253 :v::grin: smoking The GG#4 Runt right now

Almost 4 Oz’s or Four Jars. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: we’re starting Mochalope Regular Male over Gorilla Glue Regular Female indoor and outdoor this spring grow

2 Likes

Oh my what a beauty. :heart_eyes:. You said Mochalope male OVER GG female. What does that mean?? You’re using the male to fertilize the female??

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 yes, a breeding to down the road better a Mochalope Strain and at the same time Highbrid High THC Buds

1 Like

Sweet. Look at me figuring things out. Lol. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@DollarBill going for some mocha glue huh? Who needs creamer in their coffee. Just add glue. :joy:

1 Like

@Mrb53004 is it any better here?? Sorry if it’s not the best image. When I start zooming in with the magnifier the pic starts shaking real bad.

3 Likes

very pretty flowers there kimmyann! well done!

1 Like

Thank you so much. Not bad for a first time. I’m gonna strive for bigger and better next time. :grin:

1 Like

And so she hangs.

3 Likes

Hip hip horaah! OK, whats NEXT…you did a great job for a first timer. Especially making an aero garden work

3 Likes

Good job @Kimmyann253, I throughly enjoyed watching your project. Thanks for sharing, it’s nice to see more woman trying their hand at growing too, very cool. Let us know the final results. I have been an activist for over 30+ years so it makes me proud to see us finally have the freedom. :v:t3:

2 Likes

I bet she smells as good as she looks, You will have to taste test some before curing?

1 Like