AeroGarden Grow week 9+ (until harvest time)

I will have to try it. I saved a small bug that fell off from me messing with her a couple days ago. I will try it tonight and let y’all know.

1 Like

Call if you need any help, I will be there with wings on my feet…oh wait, I mean Red High Heels…
I am so proud of you, you have no idea…you go girl
SO I emailed you of my residential dilemma, I will keep you posted of the outcome…still scrambling
Are you going to start another seed? I figured I am gonna continue until I can’t or an alternative comes up

2 Likes

So your gonna wear red heels just for me :high_heel:. I’m touched!!! Lmao

It means so much that I did good with this. I am eternally grateful for yours and everyone else on here support and advice and encouragement. I love you all!!! I really do want to start another one. I’ll have to look at what you sent me and I’ll hold a vote to see which one wins. If the autos grow as quick as you say then it shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

OMG guys!!! So I smoked that little nug that fell off my plant and :exploding_head: whoa, I know how to grow!!! I am so high right now and loving life. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

For those who are curious (@kmac03), this is what the roots look like from my grow.

6 Likes

That is one good looking root mass…make sure you clean out that chamber…use a vinegar / water solution and run it through the pumps to dislodge any buildups inside
Then a clean water flush
Then you are ready to reuse

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 isn’t that they beat feeling, not to mention so rewarding congrats. I personally like GSC but I’m into trying all of them :joy:.

As @Mrb53004 mentioned make sure you germinate more than one. I actually had on runt and lost a nice healthy one too. It’s good to have a back up. You are doing fantastic woman! You may have just inspired me to actually use my Aero Garden in between to try out an auto. You go girl! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Oh boy oh boy!!! Guess what I get to do today!!!

So how long do I have to wait to smoke it :drooling_face:

2 Likes

you can smoke it now but it will be harsh and not as flavorful as if you cure it. Curing will get rid of the GREEN taste, bring out all those beautiful terps you developed…If you can hold off, jar it, open daily for about an hour, wait at least a cpl weeks…If your TIRED OF WAITING, LOST YOUR PATIENCE…puff away

3 Likes

When I trim, do I get rid of all these leaves even though they have a bounty of trichomes??

1 Like

More or less is your preference once it’s cured it’ll still do the trick, but save all you trim if you get enough of it you can make some goodies, but good girl each grow only gets better from here!!

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m definitely saving the trimmings. Got some cookies to bake :yum::cookie:

2 Likes

Yeah I had almost 5 quart jars full of killer trim I’ve been eating no bakes an gummies for the last 2 months now an still have a jar an a half of trim left, the best part is after your done making your oil or butter take your strainer with all your trim after you squeeze it all out real good an make a cup of coffee an put the whole thing in you coffee for a couple mins then squeeze all back into the coffee, Gulp er down an enjoy!!:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Two quart size jars. Not bad for a first time I’m guessing. I’m definitely gonna strive for more with the next grow now that I have some knowledge under my belt.

6 Likes

Uh oh! Shes got the bug…Let us know what you choose for the next grow
BW, I have some Captain America Kush but regular seeds, not fems so you would have to grow a few to make sure you get a female out of the bunch
I would go with an Indica dominant auto so it finishes quicker, is smaller and believe me, anything you grow, you will love

3 Likes