AeroGarden Grow week 9+ (until harvest time)

@Kimmyann253 the yellowing is actually from nitrogen deficiency. You can feed with nitrogen/grow nutes up to week 3/4 of flower then cut it out and just use your pk nutes starting with higher phosphorus then lower phosphorus and increase potassium a little until mid flower then you start decreasing feeding to 3/4, 1/2, and then 1/4 for the last feeding before harvest.

It will keep the foliage healthy and green until the flower fade starts to happen mid flower and then you’ll start getting a nice golden fade with orange and purple hues depending on strain.

5 Likes

So many options. No matter which way, I’m interested to see the outcome.

3 Likes

Uhhhhhhhmmmmmm. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: huh??

Sorry. I just follow the chart. I still have to change her water. Ooooo. Maybe that’s it. The sudden change in nutes. I did the week 7 dose which was an increase in the FloraBloom. Should I try cutting that back a smidge??

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 I personally would yes. Anytime I introduce new nutrients I start at 1/2 to 1/4 strength and increase if needed. Also definitely clean your res very well along with your spray tips for aeroponics whenever you change your water or switch nutrients. Salts can build up in the tanks and lines and you can get some strange issues hard to diagnose chasing the PH and adjusting nutes just because of some salt build up.

5 Likes

Will do. Thank you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How many weeks in this picture?

3 Likes

In the one above it’s 9 full weeks.

This one is 10

4 Likes

She is only a couple / few weeks into flower. She flipped just recently. As far as the veg mode, you can continue that as long as you keep the lights above 16 hrs on. Then you can grow based on your environment, how big it will support
If you grow auto flower…it is a different story
I am sure she will kick in and let you know her exact time frame…right @Kimmyann253

3 Likes

Yes. I’m in my 4th week of flower stage. She’s feminized not an auto. I did extend the veg stage a couple extra weeks.

2 Likes

Lookin good girl keep up the good work!! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

She’s recovering. What’d ya do?

2 Likes

At that point, nothing. Maybe the spread and trim and additional lighting helped.

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 :100: the Timing was Perfect :yum:

1 Like

So trimming her doesn’t seem to be an issue. She bounces back just fine. Looks like I didn’t trim anything. Lol

And the little OA is trying to prove herself

4 Likes

Well, she definitely can’t act as a bridal bouquet now. She’s recovering beautifully! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

By George, I think she’s got it. The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain.
I have confidence that you can now make your own choices and decisions on growing and training your plants.
From the second image, notice that when you pull down your branches, the tops even out. You have a high point on both the right and left…if you pull down the associated branches a little, you will even out the canopy.
The desire is to try and get all the tops at the same height. If you don’t, that is not a failure nor will it lessen anything…it is just a desire. It helps the buds full form equally. You can continue to trim the under brush, as you can now see it results in top growth

4 Likes

@Kimmyann253 She’s BEAUTIFUL :v: LED 4EVER!! :laughing: Vqvk1gh

2 Likes

I think the aerogarden is a great tool for learning hydroponics can only handle 1 plant at a time but they are great for gaining the basics of hydroponics. I started with one years ago and have since built 3 different recirculating Deep Water Culture systems which work great in my 4X4X7 tent with 1600 watts of LEDs he’s me great plants nowadays but I started my learning from Aerogarden which is kindve funny since it’s a miracle grow company and that’s the worst thing for cannabis plants. I’ve been using Technaflora miracle for success nutrients with great results over the years. Now I grow strictly autoflowers 4 times a year .

But I still highly recommend the Aerogarden for anyone wanting to get into hydroponics instead of soil grows.
Thanks for letting me rant LOL

5 Likes

I loved the rant. Thank you for sharing your first post with me :smile:. I feel special :rofl:. Yea I had these things sitting around collecting dust and I needed something to do with my life and said what the hell. Let’s try this. Did research and presto!!! Not to bad so far for a first time grow.

3 Likes

I pulled the high stems down yesterday morning and she straightened up already. Such a good girl :relieved:

3 Likes