AeroGarden Grow - week 8

8 weeks down. Into the 9th. She is growing thick and bushy. But who doesn’t like a thick girl. Lol. I’m not seeing any buds yet but it’s only been a week since I flipped her. I bought a gadget that has been helping me regulate the temp and humidity. Best investment ever!!! Now I don’t have to worry about leaving the heater or humidifier on. This thing turns them on an off automatically.

@Mrb53004 @dmtscravey @DollarBill @kmac03 @Kronic @Adcrag @MDBuds

I appreciate everyone that’s been giving me input on this journey. It really means a lot. Thank you!!!

10 Likes

She looks beautiful. :heart_eyes:

Have you thought about thinning her out some on the bottom? I’m talking about those curling leaves, that area? I’d probably just feed them to my cat, but he prefers Gelato leaves. (I’m not even kidding)

4 Likes

@Kimmyann253 looking gorgeous. Sometimes they can take up to 3 weeks to start flowering after switching to 12/12 depending on how long they were in veg. I do see some stipules forming though so she is reaching maturity and will likely start forming bracts and calyxes in the nodes soon.

5 Likes

I’m actually afraid to trim in fear I will over do it. I tend to do that.

4 Likes

Man that’s so cool. I’m having a blast following along on this.

4 Likes

@Kimmyann253 I seriously love watching your girl grow! This has been such a cool plant to watch grow!

3 Likes

Thank you so much guys. That means so much. :blush:

1 Like

If you were going to defoliate at all, just try to see here where I recommend you snip

Notice we are only trying to get the UNDERBRUSH. Leave the tops alone
This is only necessary if you are practicing to be a “moile” (circumciser in the Jewish religion)
You can leave it alone or if you are just getting antsy and need to do something, go ahead
This is where patience wears thin…get used to it

5 Likes

Omg. It’s like you know me. Ha

1 Like

I do, we went to different schools when we were younger… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Newby here but you guys and gals have made me better. I have defoliated in the canopy but only enough to open bud sites to more light. Just a few leaves every couple of days. It has worked well for me but luckily these girls do not seem to stress easily. Also all 4 are autos

2 Likes

@Mrb53004. That is something I wanted to ask. If leaves are covering bud sites, should I remove them??

1 Like

No, start to learn to TUCK…The buds will eventually reach through the canopy (or at least they should). It is OK to take a leaf here and there, just try to maintain the SOLAR CANOPY

3 Likes

Ok good. That’s what I have been doing.

1 Like

Looooook!!! She’s starting to flower!!! I’m so excited!!!

@Mrb53004. I saw these not so good looking leaves underneath. Keep or cut??

5 Likes

Those nails are HOT baby…Ou lala
Looks great…now they will start to SMELL SOON. Be careful, the odor sticks…It will waft around you and go with you on your journey’s

3 Likes

Of course I had to find a way to show you my nails. Lol. You said she will start to stink?? She already smells, but I’m not complaining. Great. Now all my clothes and shoes will smell of weed. Ha.

What about those leaves I pointed out?? Keep or cut??

1 Like

You can snip some of the under leaves…from the underverse

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 your killing it with those nails and the plants. I am very impressed with how well it has done.

2 Likes

They look a little Satanic…got some devil in you,aye? Can Kimmy come out and play? :high_heel:

1 Like