AeroGarden Grow - week 8

Thank you so much. I’m amazed at how well I’m doing myself. Lol

1 Like

I got more than you can imagine :smiling_imp:. If we play, you’ll definitely be going home hurting. Lol.

2 Likes

If it “HURTS SO GOOD”. count me in… :yum:

1 Like

And here’s where her height comes in. My girl is getting taller by the day.

3 Likes

See, you are a PRO now…You should CHARGE for this stuff!

1 Like

Lol. Let’s see just how good it is after I smoke some. But you never know.

Yes you do. You can see telltale signs that show off the quality of this particular plant / strain. Form my viewpoint, I see a shaded undergrowth, towards the lower front right. Your canopy is VERY nice and you really do not need more than that.
Personally, I would trim off that underbrush. All it will do is produce nugs (tiny buds). I would get rid of them so the plant can concentrate on the canopy and make BIGGER BUDS. You can also trim off the yellow fan leaf on the left.
Just remember, no more than 30% at a time, wait for rebound, trim again
This is how you train yourself to train / grow your plants. Being a photo period plant, it will pretty much improve whats left after the trimming.
Again, do not be afraid, this is the time to make mistakes. We need to learn how to RECOVER…
Your grow has been TEXTBOOK so why not keep going
If you were growing just for harvest, then I would leave it as is and just reap what is sewn. When you have reached that point, it is quantity, not quality

2 Likes

Have I thanked you for your guidance during this journey?? Well I’m thanking you again. I will trim the yellowing leaves. There are more underneath in the back. I have to admit I have been a little lazy lately and not tending to the water as I should be. Now I see why it’s so important to keep up with. I’m sure a change of nutes and making sure the ph is balanced will help it. I will also tend to that under growth but, as you instructed, a bit at a time.

1 Like

You are quite welcome…Get in there spudlet, you do not want to get arrested by the grow police for negligence or child endangerment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, sir!!! I’ll clean her up real good. I think I will take your advice and start another seed and just transfer to the bigger unit when it’s time.

1 Like

Started a new seed as per your suggestion @kmac03 and @Mrb53004. It’s not in my controlled environment but I have some time before I have to worry about that right??

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 :fist_right::fist_left: did my Trim Pictures help?

GIF_20210204_120753 :nerd_face: :v: LoL then roll on the floor

1 Like

Yes they did. I love visuals to show exactly how it’s done. I also love her shaking and grooving. Lol.

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 :call_me_hand: Sing for them Green Gals https://open.spotify.com/track/4PoMfTYDPQ1OXdYSoP0pRt?si=Adlcg0SdQ0SUNJuphwPrcw&utm_source=copy-link

2 Likes

You should. If I could afford to join you in your endeavor I would. I don’t want to start anything before I know and it’s like the damn line keeps moving. When I ignore it, there’s no one manning the ship, so…

I hope that makes sense. I’d really love to try something with a vining plant, UNLESS you would want me to stick to how you are growing so there is something to compare?

Afford is the wrong term. I need to use the sleep and I’ll change the term when it comes to me or someone else corrects me.

1 Like

@kmac03 Winters we sleep like 12 Hours a Day and Summers around 8 hours of sleep. :smile: i love Winter myself

2 Likes

I’ve fallen into a pattern of waking up before the sun and getting sleepy with sunset. I just recognized it yesterday morning. :star_struck:

1 Like

@kmac03 it’s never a Same Day Same Thing for us

2 Likes

Healing takes time, no matter of what sort. :v:t2: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@kmac03. I got a new tat that I’m sure you will understand. Helping to keep mind, body and spirit in unison.

1 Like